Pre-Game Talk: Week of All Stars (Nsh, Min, ASG@SJ)

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Landy and EK have actually been friends for a few years.

tumblr_mfhv3sjmfr1qzew87o1_500.png
Are they like 12 years old in this picture?

Reactions: RareDangles

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I wish we could have gotten O'Reilly, too, but there's no chance in hell the Sabres were going to trade him to us for the return they got from St. Louis. I wish it, but that would make them look so, so bad.

Reactions: MacBradley

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I wish we could have gotten O'Reilly, too, but there's no chance in hell the Sabres were going to trade him to us for the return they got from St. Louis. I wish it, but that would make them look so, so bad.
Usually I agree but they cleaned house. If anything it almost makes a move for anew GM more tempting. Kind of like saying they’re cleaning up the mess of the old gm just to make himself look good.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Usually I agree but they cleaned house. If anything it almost makes a move for anew GM more tempting. Kind of like saying they’re cleaning up the mess of the old gm just to make himself look good.
I can understand that line of thinking, but I just can't see the Sabres justifying giving O'Reilly back to Colorado for the same return they got from St. Louis.

I'd imagine something like Colin Wilson, maybe Carl Soderberg, Alexander Kerfoot, a 1st and a 2nd. I don't know. Spitballing here.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I love how MacKinnon ended up behind the bench at the ASG and twice pulled his goalie himself and got burnt. Everybody on the broadcast must have been thinking this but nobody said it. :laugh:

Reactions: MildAvaholic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->