Pre-Game Talk: Week for keeping up with the pack (@Min, @Stl, Nsh, Det)

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
tumblr_inline_o0t9whiWGc1tb347h_1280.png

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Sadowski wrote that Bernier is skating, so hopefully he'll be back soon. Avs will need to rotate goalies down the stretch.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
dominant vs dominate.

adjective vs verb

Players are dominant. They dominate other players.
That Jost, he could be a real dominate player, Bubba.
I have no idea what you just said but I’ve seen a bunch of Americans/canadiens spell it incorrectly too. I’m about to LOOSE my mind!
I used all of the big words I knew!

Reactions: SaltySkywalker

Gabe the Babe

Apr 24, 2014
Soderberg has been our unsung hero since January.

That is all, carry on.
I love the way he’s been playing. Well worth the contract.

Actually shouts to the whole line. Bring em all back. They don’t get nearly enough love.

Mack’s line and Sodas line need to be forever untouched.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
I love the way he’s been playing. Well worth the contract.

Actually shouts to the whole line. Bring em all back. They don’t get nearly enough love.

Mack’s line and Sodas line need to be forever untouched.

Good for Söderberg, proving he is worth the contract, remembering after signing his new contract with the Avalanche he immediately bought Zlatan Ibrahimovic's house in his hometown Malmö which caused some headlines in Sweden. ;-)

ezsnpfyfwhkwk.jpg

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
What the heck is going on with Alt? Is he still alive?

He must be really sucking in practice. Bednar has two LD playing on their right side, and he still keeps the right handed Alt out of the lineup in favor of Warsofsky who looks like dog crap out there. Alt must look terrible not to play him over Warsofsky.

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
Is the plan to start varlamov back to backs? Or do they figure tomorrow is a sure fire loss anyway and start Martin?

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Would not trade MacKinnon for Matthews. Would move him for McDavid. Maaaaaybe Kucherov because he's only 24 years old and I thought he was older but he plays the wing. Would consider a Barkov swap if you could guarantee his health for the next 10 years. That's it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad