NCAA GDT: Week 8: Yay another White Out at Penn St..

Sep 19, 2008
I never admitted they were only Taylor. You don't beat a team 38-0 with Jonathan Taylor doing nothing if you're only Jonathan Taylor. And this isn't the style of play they played. Chryst ran probably the most vanilla game he's ever called figuring he wouldn't show anything to Ohio State and thinking he could walk away with the win. He was obviously wrong. The defense wasn't great but did enough to win.

I mean, you want a perfect example of the play calling today and how Chryst thought they could just do nothing to get a win? 1st and goal at the 3 with the Badgers up 20-14. Taylor run up the middle for nothing and then two fullback dives (!!!) don't get in and they settle for a FG to make it 23-14. Do literally anything else than those three play calls once and you probably get in the end zone and make it 27-14.
Who gives a f***. Spare me your excuses. You're going to get crushed by Ohio State. Heck I was hoping y'all might actually stand a chance but you all got exposed like years past.

Sep 19, 2008
Did you even read that argument? The whole ****ing point was Wisconsin and Penn State are the same when Rossi Rat decided to say Penn State was so much better.
I did. And Wisconsin and Penn State are identical. Run reliant paper tigers who play nobodies.

I hate Ohio State but I Respecc their offense which is actually from this millennium :rolleyes:

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Who gives a ****. Spare me your excuses. You're going to get crushed by Ohio State. Heck I was hoping y'all might actually stand a chance but you all got exposed like years past.

What excuses? My first f***ing post said the Badgers got exactly what they deserve. Maybe learn to read before you make one of your 300,000 f***ing posts.

Reactions: Roman Fell
Sep 19, 2008
What excuses? My first ****ing post said the Badgers got exactly what they deserve. Maybe learn to read before you make one of your 300,000 ****ing posts.
Enjoy the beatdown next week buddy

Wisconsin tries jamming Taylor 300 times :rolleyes:

Chase Young and OSU d totally negate

Wisconsin irrelevant QB tries to pick up slack

Now enough about overrated paper tigers. Nc up on hokies

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Did you even read that argument? The whole ****ing point was Wisconsin and Penn State are the same when Rossi Rat decided to say Penn State was so much better.
This year they are. Can you imagine Penn St losing to Illinois? Lmao. Franklin came in there last year and put up a 60 burger.

Reactions: Roman Fell

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I did. And Wisconsin and Penn State are identical. Run reliant paper tigers who play nobodies.

I hate Ohio State but I Respecc their offense which is actually from this millennium :rolleyes:

There is nothing more overblown than “offenses from this millennium.”

Are there any more paper tiger than the super progressive programs running the super modern Air Raid offenses.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
LOVE Sam Howell and the Heels. They’ll win that pathetic half of the ACC and get another crack at Clemson.

Sep 19, 2008
(Whispers) Ohio State is a paper Tiger
Meh. Their offense is explosive as hell. D is pretty good. They are blowing out everyone and look good doing it. They aren't one dimensional like The Madison team...

That being said I'm on the record as saying they have played nobody which is true

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Explain how

Wisconsin brings in classes ranked in the 30/40’s and gets much more impressive results than Penn State and their top 20 classes.

Wisconsin has better seasons with supposedly less talent that is a hell of a lot more impressive than anything Penn State does.

Sep 19, 2008
Wisconsin brings in classes ranked in the 30/40’s and gets much more impressive results than Penn State and their top 20 classes.

Wisconsin has better seasons with supposedly less talent that is a hell of a lot more impressive than anything Penn State does.
Impressive results? Where? They finish with extremely similar results to Penn State.

Sep 19, 2008
The impressive results are in the seasons they have had much better than Penn State.
But that's not true. We are talking wins losses right...or am I supposed to believe that underrated classes winning is a "gritty and strong result"

Sep 19, 2008
There isn't really anything differentiating Penn State from Wisconsin. They are exact copies of each other. To claim Wisconsin is significantly better is ridiculous. In fact I'd give Penn State the edge as they actually field a QB.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad