NCAA GDT: Week 8: Yay another White Out at Penn St..

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Revenue will always be high, he is not meeting the standard they expect on the field, regardless of how unattainable it is.
Not at the level it is now, no.

They're not firing him. Several boosters have said 10-3 is fine. The standard he's not meeting is the fans.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Just going to say there’s a lot of people mad online that Penn St is as good as they are. Probably mostly little brother loser Pitt fans. Check out “@IPittMyself” on Twitter - he exposes those idiots and no one has a response for him.

What Penn St needs to do to shut the people who are all like “oh they would get killed by every team above them!” up is to beat Ohio st. And that is doable. They haven’t seen a defense like Penn St’s, and Penn St has the athletes and talent on offense (most notably Hamler) that can give them hell, and has in the past few years.

Penn St doesn’t turn the ball over. Plays disciplined football. Top flight defense.

Remember Oklahoma turning the ball all over the place against Texas, who nearly lost to Kansas? Clemson I’m not super impressed with this year either, what a soft schedule. The SEC is the SEC - it would be a barn burner blood bath match for the Lions against Bama or LSU.

Actually what they need to do is go back in time 30 years and throw Sandusky and Paterno in jail before countless lives got destroyed.

Keep on pretending that Ped State football is known for anything besides the obvious.

member 157595

Every one of these threads devolves into posters arguing with a huge PSU homer. I'm partly responsible for taking the bait and I hate myself for it every time.

One team I'm really wondering about is LSU. The idea of LSU with a functional QB is scary but I just have a feeling that they're going to lay down a stinker somewhere along the line.

Reactions: Roman Fell

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Every one of these threads devolves into posters arguing with a huge PSU homer. I'm partly responsible for taking the bait and I hate myself for it every time.

One team I'm really wondering about is LSU. The idea of LSU with a functional QB is scary but I just have a feeling that they're going to lay down a stinker somewhere along the line.
Well it is the same tired attacks we deal with, but I digress. I could tone it down too, just pretty fired up from the 7-0 start and all.

Ohio State and Alabama are the only two teams in the top 10 that haven’t had even a bit of a scare, really. But that likely won’t hold with tougher competition ahead for both.

member 51464

Oklahoma's defense went from one of the worst in the nation to middle of the pack. If that trend holds, it could be interesting to see them against Bama in the playoff with the fun subplot of the QB battle.

Sep 19, 2008

LSU isn't a paper tiger they have a "big boy" video game offense now

Sep 19, 2008
Oklahoma's defense went from one of the worst in the nation to middle of the pack. If that trend holds, it could be interesting to see them against Bama in the playoff with the fun subplot of the QB battle.
Alex Grinch is impressive

Say Hey Kid

They met at the crossroads.
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
51HCZFE6FVL._SY445_.jpg

I still can't believe refs gave 100 players a penalty for dancing in between the 3rd and 4th quarters. What is this, Footloose? Watch: Every player on Coastal Carolina, Georgia Southern given personal foul penalties for 'hype dance off'

Say Hey Kid

They met at the crossroads.
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
The Sooner Schooner tipping over was funny. It's a ridiculous gimmick that needs to be retired.

A kicker or punter throwing a shovel pass directly to a defender was funny in the AR/Auburn game.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
"Wisconsin doesn't quarterbacks or receivers." Which is obviously total bull****.
well duh if you want to be literal but you don't USE them

You just ram Taylor all game :laugh: "We don't have the athletes Penn State or OSU does at receiver / QB. We have to play this way." Yeah then don't get mad when I said you all don't have any ATH the level of Hamler on the team. It's true.

Hamler is miles better than anyone Wisconsin has playing receiver. This can't be disputed. Guy is insanely fast.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Hamler is miles better than anyone Wisconsin has playing receiver. This can't be disputed. Guy is insanely fast.

Is that all that matters to you? Because Hamler ran a 4.28 40 and one of our freshman receivers ran a 4.34 40 and he can't get on the field. So seems unlikely that he's miles better than anyone. Cephus is at 24-353 compared to Hamler's 32-563 with Wisconsin "never throwing" and Penn State basically relies on Hamler and a couple other guys. They have 3 guys with 15 or more catches, Wisconsin has 6.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad