NCAA GDT: Week 8: Yay another White Out at Penn St..

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Dan Mullen leaves and Mississippi State reverts back to being mediocre. They were giving LSU a decent fight until that last INT and TD.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Just me or has this season had more weeks of just blah slates of games than any other season in a while?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
All over Washington in this game. Hoping Temple can make a run here though. VT also down and Justin Fuente is going to be so fired

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Literal goosebumps every time they pan over the stadium in the white out.

Michigan, y’all are going to get smacked.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Open up the floodgates: Cliff to Freiermuth, touchdown, Penn State.

Good luck scoring, Michigan. Losers.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
Don't really feel like putting on Michigan or any TV now, too jacked on winning a 6 OT game like that. Holy shit. And yeah Michigan need to do something. FFS. Not exactly the best start in a hostile arena.

member 51464

I just think it's funny how people try to claim Wisconsin is somehow a step up than Penn State when they're BOTH programs with gigantic flaws playing nobodies. And nobody in this thread has brought a convincing argument otherwise.

Wisconsin Vs Penn State

iu
You seem to be awful at understanding the arguments others are making. Rossi Rat continually calls Penn State a blue blood program and I was the one that began the "Wisconsin versus PSU" digression in last week's thread when I said PSU was a peer to Wisconsin, a team nobody but homers would consider a blue blood. You even quoted me upthread where I said Penn State is Wisconsin tier and not Clemson/Alabama tier.

Yet here you make a post making the same claim I and most others did. Wisconsin/Penn State are similar programs and Wisconsin could arguably be called a better one if one wants to split hairs. So, again, you are agreeing with me and most non-Rossi Rat posters yet seem incapable of recognizing that even when quoting posters saying the same thing you are here.

Reactions: Roman Fell

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad