NCAA GDT: Week 8: Yay another White Out at Penn St..

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
It will be interesting to see what pathetic offense can be worse tonight Penn State or Michigan. As bad as Harbaugh is when it comes to handling the offense he is a massive upgrade on Franklin so I think this is a game that Michigan should easily win and Harbaugh and his apologists can point to as a reason to keep him in Ann Arbor and Michigan continuing to get the bare minimum out of what that program should be capable of.

Sep 19, 2008
But Wisconsin blew out everyone they played by 3000000

Must be looking forward to Ohio State...

Sep 19, 2008
Fg ain't guarantee. Seen too many misses from this distance. Heck was watching Miami earlier and their kicker missed one

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Wisconsin with the Penn State-esque play out there today.

We'll see if they get bailed out like Penn State repeatedly does.

Sep 19, 2008
I was eating bbq earlier and this game was a blowout. Not sure how illini worked their way back into it (just woke up)

39 yarder

Wisconsin paper tiger :DD:DD:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Tryamw

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Play like a bunch of assholes all day, bitch ass play calling from the coach and let a team that has no business hanging around, hang around all day and you get what you deserve.

Reactions: Roman Fell
Sep 19, 2008
The harsh reality is that people here insulted psu as a paper tiger and defended Wisconsin fiercely. News flash. Wisconsin hasn't made a playoff either with their grinding run game they pride themselves on. In fact the only team in the big ten that scares me is Ohio State.

What the hell has Wisconsin done that Penn State hasn't? Don't try to paint them as different. Why the hell you think everyone is saying classic Wisconsin. Are they idiots too :rolleyes:

Reactions: PanthersPens62

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Dude Wisconsin was solely Jonathan Taylor and you admitted this style of play wins games. Didn't win games today!!!!!!! :laugh:

I never admitted they were only Taylor. You don't beat a team 38-0 with Jonathan Taylor doing nothing if you're only Jonathan Taylor. And this isn't the style of play they played. Chryst ran probably the most vanilla game he's ever called figuring he wouldn't show anything to Ohio State and thinking he could walk away with the win. He was obviously wrong. The defense wasn't great but did enough to win.

I mean, you want a perfect example of the play calling today and how Chryst thought they could just do nothing to get a win? 1st and goal at the 3 with the Badgers up 20-14. Taylor run up the middle for nothing and then two fullback dives (!!!) don't get in and they settle for a FG to make it 23-14. Do literally anything else than those three play calls once and you probably get in the end zone and make it 27-14.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad