NCAA GDT: Week 8: Yay another White Out at Penn St..

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
@ Michigan:

tumblr_inline_ppyejqqmwD1qdwk4q_540.jpg

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Michigan scored 6 on a crazy deflection but it's taken off the board for an offensive penalty.

They score two plays later though so it's all good

Sep 19, 2008
You seem to be awful at understanding the arguments others are making. Rossi Rat continually calls Penn State a blue blood program and I was the one that began the "Wisconsin versus PSU" digression in last week's thread when I said PSU was a peer to Wisconsin, a team nobody but homers would consider a blue blood. You even quoted me upthread where I said Penn State is Wisconsin tier and not Clemson/Alabama tier.

Yet here you make a post making the same claim I and most others did. Wisconsin/Penn State are similar programs and Wisconsin could arguably be called a better one if one wants to split hairs. So, again, you are agreeing with me and most non-Rossi Rat posters yet seem incapable of recognizing that even when quoting posters saying the same thing you are here.

Sep 19, 2008
Texas is really bad on defense. But Ehlinger said "We're back" after that bowl game. Why would he lie about Texas being back? :rolleyes::sarcasm:

member 51464

I had wanted Carter Stanley to be the guy for the Jayhawks since he was recruited. I am glad he finally gets a chance to show he is for real even in losses like this. Kansas still has long stretches of looking like Doormat U at inopportune times, but the future is bright. Hopefully they can sneak another win and a few more good showings this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad