NCAA GDT: Week 8: Yay another White Out at Penn St..

Sep 19, 2008
Thinking football support is more important than the raping of children.

Let me know when I delusionally call them elite.

And you have the nerve to talk shit when Kansas basketball is under investigation and Self got slapped with serious Notice of Allegation penalties. :laugh: RIP KU Basketball. At least you'll always have Les Ball.

Penn State did bad things but that was years ago. Kansas has several NCAA violations CURRENTLY.

KU basketball facing possible NCAA sanctions for ‘major violations,’ report says

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
LOL

"Michigan is going to get stomped" flukes out a win by 7 "we are elite"

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Penn State is a 4th rate program at best.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
So PSU will jump to 5 but the difference between them and the top 4 is massive. I’d even take UGA over them. Maybe Florida.

member 51464

And you have the nerve to talk **** when Kansas basketball is under investigation and Self got slapped with serious Notice of Allegation penalties. :laugh: RIP KU Basketball. At least you'll always have Les Ball.

Penn State did bad things but that was years ago. Kansas has several NCAA violations CURRENTLY.

KU basketball facing possible NCAA sanctions for ‘major violations,’ report says
:huh: Below is my post from Tuesday about being okay with the hammer being brought down on KU. And who is talking shit? I am discussing football and how Penn State is not a blue blood elite program like Clemson and Alabama, but is instead a tier below like Wisconsin. That can obviously change if they ever reach an elite level and stay there a while like Ohio State. The actual blue blood elite team in the Big 10.

Apologies for delayed reply! I only check a couple of forums this time of year.

I'd be fine with the hammer being brought down on KU.

I am still waiting for UNC to get stripped of every win and accolade from during their decades-long cheating scandal, though. What can you do? The system is corrupt and so are the programs.

You really are not very good at this. Is English not your first language? I don't want to be rude, but your reading comprehension is atrocious. If you are just trolling, good job, I guess .

Reactions: Roman Fell

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
So PSU will jump to 5 but the difference between them and the top 4 is massive. I’d even take UGA over them. Maybe Florida.

5?

Who are they jumping other than Wisconsin?

They will be ranked 6 but not even a top 20 team, probably not too 25.

Sep 19, 2008
This Tennessee game is a lot closer than anticipated. And Tua isn't even playing in the 2nd half.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
ryan Day is to the Buckeyes what Barry Switzer to the Cowboys

Last edited:

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Just going to say there’s a lot of people mad online that Penn St is as good as they are. Probably mostly little brother loser Pitt fans. Check out “@IPittMyself” on Twitter - he exposes those idiots and no one has a response for him.

What Penn St needs to do to shut the people who are all like “oh they would get killed by every team above them!” up is to beat Ohio st. And that is doable. They haven’t seen a defense like Penn St’s, and Penn St has the athletes and talent on offense (most notably Hamler) that can give them hell, and has in the past few years.

Penn St doesn’t turn the ball over. Plays disciplined football. Top flight defense.

Remember Oklahoma turning the ball all over the place against Texas, who nearly lost to Kansas? Clemson I’m not super impressed with this year either, what a soft schedule. The SEC is the SEC - it would be a barn burner blood bath match for the Lions against Bama or LSU.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roman Fell

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Just over a month left for Harbaugh at Michigan
Only way this is true is if he gets an offer he can't refuse at the NFL level... which could happen.

But they are not going to fire him.. revenue is at an all-time high for the program.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Only way this is true is if he gets an offer he can't refuse at the NFL level... which could happen.

But they are not going to fire him.. revenue is at an all-time high for the program.

Revenue will always be high, he is not meeting the standard they expect on the field, regardless of how unattainable it is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad