We have the Cap room!! 2019-20 UFA Targets??

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Our winger depth was abysmal before Grabner got his eyeball destroyed, now the lack of depth on wing is downright shocking. Panik for all his faults is on pace for 17g and doesn’t get pushed around. So at this point, I’d just hang onto Panik unless there’s a winger coming back who’s at least as effective.
what's the word on Dvorak brother?? will he be out for the year like I fear?

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
It looks that way. Torn pectoral muscles are not a joke. This could set him back big time. I don’t think he’s really able to train. It will be a long road back for him, I’m afraid.
f***ing sucks...kid has had some rough luck. I thought he would really take that next step forward giving you a solid 1-2 punch down the middle with Chucky..but Schmaltz will work well there and hopefully you guys continue to build well from within...

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Satchel Price proposed this deal. Manning for Gagner with the Canucks retaining to make the money even. This gives the Canucks another D. I would be on board with the deal.

In a heartbeat. I'd do anything to get Manning off this roster permanently.

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
Satchel Price proposed this deal. Manning for Gagner with the Canucks retaining to make the money even. This gives the Canucks another D. I would be on board with the deal.
would love that deal

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Holy f*** that'd be stellar for Stan to pull off

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
ref to Gagner for Manning, i would insist on a 1st rounder instead of cash..... lets use the cap room wisely and make it work for the team in the long run. just my take.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013

Proposed this deal to Jay the minute he tweeted about it. Really the only way a deal makes sense unless Vancouver retains half and takes a pick back and the hawks bury him for couple hundred thousand if he doesn’t cut it...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad