GDT: WDSF Game 4: Golden Knights @ Wild - 7:00 PM CT - NBC, TVAS, SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Fans booing...so much for a playoff atmosphere, but I understand them.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Ok. I've taken three deep breaths in and deep breaths out. I am ready for the epic comeback. Let's go!

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
They aren't even putting any power behind their shots at this point. It's like everyone is using Suter's diarrhea wrister.

What sucks more is that I have to cheer for these dip#$%@s when they face the Avs.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Evason has been helpless all series. We haven’t made any adjustments and he’s been outcoached every step of the way.

Reactions: ctmagic

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Not gonna lie, Parise has been a net positive for us this game. No, he may not be the Parise of old and yes, it's fashionable to hate him, but at least he tries out there.
Would have been fun to at least see Boldy throw caution to the wind. He isn't under the Wild spell yet of struggling when it matters most. A breath of fresh air.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
As for players - Kaprizov has struggled, but I see no problem with his effort level. He's in his first NHL playoffs with a bottom-six makeshift center facing the hardest matchups and facing pretty much all of Vegas' attention. That, and Vegas has shot at a very high rate while Fleury's been good and the reffing... less said about it, the better.

No, the Wild has not played at their best, nor have many of their players. But I sure hope the guys don't quite as easy as some of y'all here.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Would have been fun to at least see Boldy throw caution to the wind. He isn't under the Wild spell yet of struggling when it matters most. A breath of fresh air.

Oh, I agree 100%. Would've been neat to see him. I'd have personally liked to see Boldy on Rau's spot - even if Rau hasn't been bad. Parise, however, has been quite good on the 4th line role; he fits it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad