Whitecloud - Hague

Fleury

*Lines subject to change

------------------------------

4da6b79119919af2cb9b0d0ecd3724cd.gif

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
Gotta say, after the embarrassing display in Game 3 the only thing that's really getting me up for this one is the chance to see Kyle Rau in action.
Real head scratcher.

BG: "We're one of the premier hockey markets, it's time we start acting like it."

Evason: "So Kyle Rau and Zach Parise over Nick Bjugstad and Matt Boldy?"

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Parise and Rask on his line...poooor Fiala :laugh:

Why doesn't Fiala play with Kaprizov? Zero chemistry. Kaprizov wants to play with Zuccarello, who's a mentor for him, helps him out with everything on and off the ice. Confirmed by the coach.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Real head scratcher.

BG: "We're one of the premier hockey markets, it's time we start acting like it."

Evason: "So Kyle Rau and Zach Parise over Nick Bjugstad and Matt Boldy?"
I'll hang the Rau thing on Evason. It's a hell of a lot less exciting than Boldy making his debut, but for all I know it'll work and they'll come out with the win tonight.

Still, I am keenly interested to see how Guerin backs that statement up this summer.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Parise and Rask on his line...poooor Fiala :laugh:

Why doesn't Fiala play with Kaprizov? Zero chemistry. Kaprizov wants to play with Zuccarello, who's a mentor for him, helps him out with everything on and off the ice. Confirmed by the coach.
link?

Fiala and Kaprizov are split up to “spread the wealth”

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Well since Evason and Guerin don't want to win this one, neither do I, I guess.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
I'll hang the Rau thing on Evason. It's a hell of a lot less exciting than Boldy making his debut, but for all I know it'll work and they'll come out with the win tonight.

Still, I am keenly interested to see how Guerin backs that statement up this summer.

My chess answer is Dean is saving some of the hidden gems for if they get more desperate, or next series, when the opposing team are not going to have squat on them to study. But that is just my chess answer!

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
Sounds like Evason thinks the team needs energy over skill. He is making his bet. We will see how the dice roll.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
What leads you to believe Guerin doesn't want to win?

Maybe "doesn't want to win" is the wrong way to say it. I'll say "doesn't care if we win or not". Call it a hunch based on context clues.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
We can’t step on anyone’s toes. Parise already cried once so he has to play with Fiala because it’s the “right thing to do” for a vet who has been here awhile.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Playing plugs like Rau over Boldy while the Newhooks and Caufields flourished with their chances is fireable in my opinion.

Im sick of this f***ing team again

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Playing plugs like Rau over Boldy while the Newhooks and Caufields flourished with their chances is fireable in my opinion.

Im sick of this f***ing team again

Not that I disagree with your overall point, but Caufield has also been a healthy scratch in the playoffs.

Reactions: 57special

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
Minnesota needs a newer and fresher reporting voice for the Wild. Russo's been a mouthpiece for years and refuses to press on questions the fans actually care about.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Boldy has zero experience, not only in the playoffs, but in the NHL. So I fully understand why they want to go easy, and not throw him into a high pace playoff game.

P10p

May 15, 2012
Maybe "doesn't want to win" is the wrong way to say it. I'll say "doesn't care if we win or not". Call it a hunch based on context clues.

Hate to say I told you so regarding Boldy but... who am I kidding I love it. I TOLD YOU SOOO!!!!

P10p

May 15, 2012
I think some on here are having a hard time differentiating between advocating for a move and predicting that it will be made.

Nah, earlier in the week he was roasting anyone who had the stance that boldy might not play, calling us "whiners"?

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Nah, earlier in the week he was roasting anyone who had the stance that boldy might not play, calling us "whiners"?

That's not what was happening, but I really enjoy the fact that I'm in your head rent free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad