WCSF Gm#1: KINGS vs. Sharks - 5/14/13 - One Down, Three To Go!!! GO KINGS GO!

Captain Mittens*

Although The Muzz had some horrible giveaways in literally each of the Blues games, long term the Blues relentless forecheck may be just what The Muzz needed to help simplify his game.

:handclap:

The Muzz>>>>>>>>>>>>>Muffin

I am hearby banning the nickname "Muffin". Going forward, anyone who calls Muzzin aka "The Muzz""Muffin" has to sleep in the City of Banning for a weekend...naked

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
The amount of haters we have is astonishing.

Winning does that. Just 2 years ago LA was the plucky physical underdog everybody loved to cheer for. Now they are the big mean favourite everybody hates. Comes and goes. I grew up hating Detroit, Colorado, Dallas, New Jersey for the exact reason they were the favourites at the time.

takk

Feb 19, 2013
Warszawa
After going down 2-0 against Blues I somewhat recall people suggesting Dean should chase Torres this summer :help: Though a player with Torres' tenacity minus his eccentrics would help any team so I'm not gonna blame them lol.

bobafettish*

After going down 2-0 against Blues I somewhat recall people suggesting Dean should chase Torres this summer :help: Though a player with Torres' tenacity minus his eccentrics would help any team so I'm not gonna blame them lol.

me. and if he gets to FA i still think the kings should look at him, but he is a huge gamble. one hit and he could be done playing in the nhl.

Ron*

That's why only thread you should check on that board is photoshop one.

That's the only thread I go to, and except for the Ovi-controller disconnected one, I don't find them funny this year.

Ron*

Per Twitter:

Cam Cole ‏@rcamcole 1h
Sounding like NHL will nail Torres for the Stoll hit. He was all out of wiggle room after last one. Mercy not an option. #Kings-#Sharks

Captain Mittens*

If you think of them as 14-year-old kids that never leave their rooms it is much easier to understand it.

I resent that! I am allowed to leave my room, I just have to be home before the street lights come on.

Ron*

TorresSeesYou.gif

"Raffi Torres' Eyes"

Made me think of an old song. Someone needs to re-record it with updated lyrics. ;)

Ron*

I resent that! I am allowed to leave my room, I just have to be home before the street lights come on.

You are clearly different, Dingo. You have freedom, obviously. :)

Seriously, the amount of emotion on the main board that is vented cured me of going there long ago.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
The amount of haters we have is astonishing.

Honestly, I LOVE it! We finally have a complete team with awesome depth, elite talent, and the best goaltender in the NHL. When everyone outside of your fans hates you, you know you are doing something right. It's an awesome time to be a Kings fan.

Nobody hates a loser.

Papa Mocha 15

I love the smell of ice in the morning.
Nov 27, 2008
Hanging with Brad Doty.
You are clearly different, Dingo. You have freedom, obviously. :)

Seriously, the amount of emotion on the main board that is vented cured me of going there long ago.

Yeah, I think I'm done with them for awhile. Think I needed to go through the process for a bit though and then get tired of them. But I may throw out an I told you so if the suspension is heavy.

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Sounds like Stoll is done for at least the series. Will be interesting to see how Sutter responds.

KingKopitar11*

Honestly, I LOVE it! We finally have a complete team with awesome depth, elite talent, and the best goaltender in the NHL. When everyone outside of your fans hates you, you know you are doing something right. It's an awesome time to be a Kings fan.

Nobody hates a loser.

True. I stopped visiting since last night. It just got too much. It's just too much when a player is injured and it's cause of a notorious dirty player. But people have the nerve to some how bring brown into it.

KingKopitar11*

Sounds like Stoll is done for at least the series. Will be interesting to see how Sutter responds.

I am curious if Richardson comes in. Most likely it's him but it's still pretty cool that we have other options.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Concerning all the hatred we're getting this year, I notice that we haven't really gotten any requests for bandwagon avatars. I remember making a lot of them last year when we were the underdog, but this year? nothing. And that's with 22 teams out of contention at this point. Is this what if feels like to be a fan of a truly great team?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad