WCSF Gm#1: KINGS vs. Sharks - 5/14/13 - One Down, Three To Go!!! GO KINGS GO!

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
iv9mZOs4H7K4K.gif

Shutout!!!

Puck U

2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
Aug 2, 2005
Apple Valley, CA.
Last edited:

Sydor25

LA Kings
Kopitar didn't want Richards to get his second goal.

Brown and king need to be a lot better. They killed a lot of zone time for the kings.

Most sharks shots were from the outside and the kings controlled most of the rebounds.

Quick had a solid game, but I wouldn't say he stole it.

Kings looked like last year. In control of the game after the first ten minutes.

bobafettish*

this game seemed like a walk in the park compared to any blues game.

AKAY47

Bring back Dean Lombardi!!!
Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
TSN didn't mention once that Jarrett Stoll was hurt or missing from the bench. Pretty disappointed in Ferraro and Cuthbert. How are they not aware of this? They didn't even notice that Colin Fraser was bumped to the 3rd line. Kind of weird, you'd think at least someone from the TSN crew would've noticed.

Maybe I missed it

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
TSN didn't mention once that Jarrett Stoll was hurt or missing from the bench. Pretty disappointed in Ferraro and Cuthbert. How are they not aware of this? They didn't even notice that Colin Fraser was bumped to the 3rd line. Kind of weird, you'd think at least someone from the TSN crew would've noticed.

Maybe I missed it
I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't seen something on twitter. They didn't say a word.

Great job by the Kings!

ChrisN1218

May 20, 2011
New Jersey

Maybe I missed it

Forslund and Micheletti on NBCSN barely mentioned it either. Helene Elliott said there was no mention on anything ni the press box either, so I guess everything is hushed.

PS, Devils fan here, great game and great victory for you guys. I'm all aboard the bandwagon, if that's okay and all... *looks around*

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
Anyone catch Doughty with a huge grin on his face as John Stevens is trying to explain a play around his neck? That's a guy having a good time right there.

AKAY47

Bring back Dean Lombardi!!!
Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
Also, Stoll is a massive loss if he's actually hurt. I'd assume it's some type of head injury, Torres hit him right in the head. But it is nice to see that Toffoli got the bump and played some important minutes at the end of the game, Sutter is showing more and more confidence in TT.

Mattias

The friendly cat.
Feb 15, 2009
Just waiting for a:

"To everyone living in Vancouver, you're welcome" tweet from the Kings twitter account.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Richards was great, Quick was god, and Kopi looked like an NHL player again. I really hope Stoll is OK, because we are going to need him. Oh, and it's good to not be playing St. Louis anymore.

sweatypickle

Jul 19, 2005

Maybe I missed it

you did however it was later in the 3rd..

oh and dear god please let Stoll be ok...

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
Nice to see Penner throw his weight around. Quick and Slava are just beastly, and here's to hoping Stoll is OK.

Kopitar, I am disappoint....

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Yeah...Toffoli was ****ing great. I'm going to be eating my words on him soon. His game has progressed by leaps and bounds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad