GDT: WCSF Game 3: Blues @ Stars | 7pm CT (NBCSN) | Road Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
I’m for it...What’s the worse that can happen? Eddy and Gunn have been terrible
My only reservation would be throwing in a guy who may not have his legs under him. He hasn't seen game action in close to a month if not longer, and with minimal practices in the postseason he might stand out in a bad way. I don't want to take too much away from Gunny, he did save a potential goal against.

Reactions: LBlues24

Lakas

And i'll do it again in 2 minutes
Apr 7, 2016
Inunaki Village
A clip of Lindell from the recent game
tenor.gif

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Put him in now. Give another D man some rest.

I’ve questioned Van Ryn in the past and I ate plenty of crow for it. We have no idea how MDZ looks like in practice. So I’m not all for it. Just that I wouldn’t be totally against it if it happened.

LBlues24

May 3, 2017
Still don’t think we’ve played our best hockey and still managing to find ways to win games. Depth scoring at clutch moments has been critical, and something we really haven’t seen in the past.

ROR not as efficient on the dots, but he’s still playing an extremely important role on both ends. Would be great to see him and Vladi dominate game 4 like they did down the stretch and put a stranglehold on this series! Especially if the Schenn line is getting the majority of the defensive responsibilities vs. Benn etc.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Still don’t think we’ve played our best hockey and still managing to find ways to win games. Depth scoring at clutch moments has been critical, and something we really haven’t seen in the past.

ROR not as efficient on the dots, but he’s still playing an extremely important role on both ends. Would be great to see him and Vladi dominate game 4 like they did down the stretch and put a stranglehold on this series! Especially if the Schenn line is getting the majority of the defensive responsibilities vs. Benn etc.

We REALLY need 10, 57, & 90 to get going.

Reactions: ScratchCatFever

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I forgot about that play. Outstanding. I guess he is probably our best option believe it or not.
Gunnarsson played a LOT better this game than Edmundson has been playing the last many games. Something is VERY wrong with him, and he's been a big liability on defence, lately. Both Gunnarsson and Bortuzzo (even on his off side) are better options right now. are

LGB

Feb 4, 2019
Gunnarson has the highest xGF% of any Blues player during the playoffs. The Blues have been slightly better in the shot share with him on the ice (53.42 CF%, 57.94 FF%), but the real difference has been in high-danger chances. With Gunnarson on the ice, the Blues have generated 23 HDCF and only 8 against.

Reactions: ScratchCatFever

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Emotional yoyo for both teams and their fans

Yo-yos come back up. Our absolutely embarassment of a fan base (as least as represented by the most active posters in these GDTs) are all down on the Blues all the time. Back-handed compliments like "about time he did something" or "how long til we blow this lead" do not count as being "up".

I watched the game and enjoyed it. I was upbeat and happy most of the game, absent a few tense moments. Then after the game, I read through this clusterf*** of a thread and I am miserable. I truly hate having to ignore people, but I need to. From now on, anyone who uses a derogatory nickname for a Blues player or who calls a Blues loss when we are tied or winning is on perma-ignore. I'd 100% rather watch a game with a bunch of Stars fans than with those posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad