GDT: ECQF: Game 4 - New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals, 8pm ET (TBS, MSG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
13 hours to go...

giphy.gif

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
The “reverse jinxes” and all the hope we win are pathetic. We can’t affect the game.
Sweep! them.
We sorta touched on this. Everyone, just tell yourself “ I cannot affect the outcome” when you start doing this. Its a hard habit to break but it works. Admittedly, I do still have the quirks but it has definitely lessened. Just be positive.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
We sorta touched on this. Everyone, just tell yourself “ I cannot affect the outcome” when you start doing this. Its a hard habit to break but it works. Admittedly, I do still have the quirks but it has definitely lessened. Just be positive.

Better yet, if you believe you can affect the outcome of games, then start using that to your advantage in sports betting. Dip into your savings, leverage your mortgage, really cash in on your ability to influence these events.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Better yet, if you believe you can affect the outcome of games, then start using that to your advantage in sports betting. Dip into your savings, leverage your mortgage, really cash in on your ability to influence these events.
Exactly. Always remember to never tell your wife. She only needs to know when you are up, not when you are down (you will make up for it, big time). Besides, she doesn't look at the bank statements every day anyway.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
It just wouldn't have seemed right that Carolina advanced before we did. We should have that honor, for each and every round, towards our final winning destination.

Reactions: bhamill

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Speaking of affecting & predicting outcome.......... thus far, I am not doing so well with the NHL Bracket Challenge. 4 up, 4 down. 2 series that I went with my hatred for Boston and Carolina, (yes even supporting an inferior team like the Isles), because I am wary of facing Carolina. The other 2 series are salvageable.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
A sweep would be awesome but even if they don’t win they’re just delaying the inevitable.

They’ll murder them at the garden in game 5. I’m talking like 6-0 or some shit.

Just hope the refs don’t get overly involved but that’s been the theme of this series.

Bacon Artemi Bravo

Sep 20, 2007
I've looked at all the advanced stats, basically had super quantum computers running for the past 24 hours and I am please to announce to you all that there is a 60% chance that 90% of the time the team that scores more goals than the other team will win. That said, even if we're outscored, we still need to find a way to win the game. No excuses.

OthmannOut

Jan 29, 2019
There is a zero percent chance we lose tonight. We will get the sweep and also Igor will get a shutout. And Rempe gets a goal. Yep, zero percent chance. I may not even watch.

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ
Let’s go Rangers!

Keep the pressure on them, play with fire and intensity, play for the man next to you and let’s finish off these f***ers! Let’s keep the good vibes going.

Go Ninja Go Ninja, Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad