GDT: WCQF GAME #6: Canucks vs. Blues | 6:45 p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Oh God. How's he doing?

Fortunately a short stay - he was at the skate park with my wife and older son and was hanging off a rail when he slipped. Fell about 4 feet and landed first on his back, then his head. My wife called me and I drove there from work. He was down for about 20 minutes, really badly winded, and complained that it hurt to breath if he sat or stood. So we took him to emergency to get him checked out - he perked up a great deal while we were waiting, and they checked him out for both concussion symptoms and any chest / back issues and they think he’s just fine with maybe some light bruising after being winded so badly.

Biggest issue with my youngest is that when he’s hurt, he pretends he isn’t. He tried to tell us he was totally fine when he broke his arm last summer. :laugh: But he seems to be OK on this score.

Thanks for asking! Now LET’S GO CANUCKS!

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Fortunately a short stay - he was at the skate park with my wife and older son and was hanging off a rail when he slipped. Fell about 4 feet and landed first on his back, then his head. My wife called me and I drove there from work. He was down for about 20 minutes, really badly winded, and complained that it hurt to breath if he sat or stood. So we took him to emergency to get him checked out - he perked up a great deal while we were waiting, and they checked him out for both concussion symptoms and any chest / back issues and they think he’s just fine with maybe some light bruising after being winded so badly.

Biggest issue with my youngest is that when he’s hurt, he pretends he isn’t. He tried to tell us he was totally fine when he broke his arm last summer. :laugh: But he seems to be OK on this score.

Thanks for asking! Now LET’S GO CANUCKS!
Wonderful news! Thanks for letting us know.

Thumbs up to the little guy, and Mom and Dad :thumbu:

AzNightmare

Unregistered User
May 11, 2011
Yeah, but by this point the blues will expect us to change it up, so by doing the drop pass we can surprise them....

Reminds me of when I play Rock, Paper, Scissors.

I just keep doing Rock until they beat themselves thinking I'm going to switch to Paper. Then I smash their Scissors.

Reactions: Indiana

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Holy crap do we need to re-sign this guy. Marky first then Tanev. Find ways to ship Loui and Beagle to the moon, if possible.

yeah, that was a great piece. Obviously most would like to have him back but it's all about $ and term. Can't throw money away with Pettersson and Hughes due.

Reactions: Mr. Canucklehead

AzNightmare

Unregistered User
May 11, 2011
Game 7 OT win is OK too....

Cause the last time Canucks beat Calgary and Chicago in Game 7 OT, good things followed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad