GDT: WCQF GAME #6: Canucks vs. Blues | 6:45 p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
The winner of a game 7 (in a series that has been super physical) gets a well rested Vegas the night after. Stupid.

Reactions: I am toxic

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I really have not been impressed with the Blues this series. I expect the Canucks to close it out tonight with heroics from Markstrom, Horvat and a player to be named later.

AzNightmare

Unregistered User
May 11, 2011
Can anyone explain to me why round 2 is starting before round 1 has finished?

Must be banking on Philly and Vancouver to close out today...

The winner of a game 7 (in a series that has been super physical) gets a well rested Vegas the night after. Stupid.

Well it is stupid, but the schedule seems to be condensed. Starting 2nd round before 1st round ends...
There's always a benefit to sweeping your opponents. No one to blame but yourself if you need an extra 3 games.

pretzel

May 5, 2017
I am actually, genuinely excited to see how the Canucks hold up against what will be a surging St. Louis team in this game. Pettersson has been good this series but tonight I think he needs to take it to another level for us to advance. Go Nucks!

Mr4legs

Apr 23, 2013
I have been a lurker on HF for many years. Prior to this user name, I was known as 4legs. I've been a 'Nuck fan since 1970. Murray Hall, Ted Taylor, Mike Corrigan...

My wife died on Tuesday. She loved the Canucks. We named our cat Alex after you-know-who.

She'll be cremated monday or tuesday next week wearing a Luongo jersey, from the late 2000's.

Win one for Connie, boys!

Chris - Mr4legs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad