GDT: WCQF GAME #6: Canucks vs. Blues | 6:45 p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
4-1 Blues. Refs call multiple penalties early leading to the Blues getting 2 goals. Blues get another PP goal in the 2nd then a 5v5 goal.

Refs finally give the Canucks their first PP with 4 min to go in the 3rd where they get a garbage time goal.

Schenn blindsides Hughes at the end of the game. The refs look directly at Hughes and tells him to get up.

You know, whining about the reffing in the game BEFORE THE GAME EVEN STARTS is SO 2011...

Reactions: Indiana and ugghhh

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
Remember a few years ago when it was Chicago vs Anaheim in a playoff elimination game, and Kesler said they were going to dole out more physical punishment on the Blackhawks than a human could possibly stand?

The Blackhawks then proceeded to skate circles around the Ducks that game and ran up the score because the Ducks were too busy chasing hits.

I'm really hoping tonight we can be like the Blackhawks were that day.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
The perfect ending for my week (it has been exceptional for me personally) would be a Canucks win tonight.

Get it done boys, I've been sleep deprived staying up till nearly 2am to watch! lol

AzNightmare

Unregistered User
May 11, 2011
Then get a higher seed... dominate the lower seed... and earn the advantage?

But here's the ANTI-JINX - no one cares about the next round. No Canucks fan is looking beyond tonight. Tonight is all that matters.

Yeah, too many people talking about next round. It's making me uncomfortable. Hopefully Canucks finish tonight so we deserve to talk about next round or we lose and reality checks in, and everyone will be too busy worrying about game 7 like we should be.

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
Yeah, too many people talking about next round. It's making me uncomfortable. Hopefully Canucks finish tonight so we deserve to talk about next round or we lose and reality checks in, and everyone will be too busy worrying about game 7 like we should be.

yup focus on this game and this game alone

I don’t a single Canuck feels like the have this series in the bag, they know just how hard they have to play in order to carve out a win

I personally think Green is a good coach for this point and time, he is gonna have the team ready to go

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
first upgrade complete

nFHvMWe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad