GDT: WCQF Game #1 | St. Louis Blues @ Winnipeg Jets | "So it Begins"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I'm still not loving Sanford in there. Blais or Fabbri in there. They said they liked Sanfords physciality. Fabbri is far more physical, just not as big.
Yeah Blais should replace Sanford without a doubt.

I’m not worried about Winnipeg’s physicality. 4 of their big hits were on Sanford alone.

Get him out of the lineup and put in Blais who will paste someone every shift and the hitting will be a lot more even.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Yeah Blais should replace Sanford without a doubt.

I’m not worried about Winnipeg’s physicality. 4 of their big hits were on Sanford alone.

Get him out of the lineup and put in Blais who will paste someone every shift and the hitting will be a lot more even.

I agree wholeheartedly with this. And Blais has the grit to play through checks and make an offensive play, whereas, Sanford often disappears in those situations.

LBlues24

May 3, 2017
Barbashev and the fourth line had some quality scoring chances tonight. Maybe Fabbri finishes one of those chances? especially the one when Sanford was in all alone. I’d make that move for game 2, fabbs for sanford who really didn’t look great.
I also think fabbri is more physical too despite being the smaller player.

Berube might just wait until we get home for game 3, either way LGB!! What a ***** win

Reactions: mk80 and Dbrownss

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
it was so nice to see playoff perron get a goal in game 1. schwartz was fine tonight too, look like he may actually produce in these playoffs. would sure be nice to see for sure.

its important to get these players into the scoring early to eliminate all the negative thought that they would get otherwise.

Louie the Blue

Because it's a trap
Jul 27, 2010
Barbashev and the fourth line had some quality scoring chances tonight. Maybe Fabbri finishes one of those chances? especially the one when Sanford was in all alone. I’d make that move for game 2, fabbs for sanford who really didn’t look great.
I also think fabbri is more physical too despite being the smaller player.

Berube might just wait until we get home for game 3, either way LGB!! What a ***** win

I'd rather see Blais play, TBH.

I haven't given up on Fabbri, but I don't think he's back to where he was before the ACL tears yet and I don't want to use him in the POs to find out.

Reactions: mk80

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Even if Blues drop the game on Friday, this win shifts home ice.

But I think this win has given some added confidence that will pour over in game 2, I suspect a higher scoring game on Friday.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
GREAT GAME BLUES!
GREAT GAME BOZAK!
GREAT GAME BINNINGTON!
GREAT GAME BENADRYL!

GO BURKA'S?!?
What about Parayko, Edmundson, Bortuzzo, Bouwmeester, Perron, Maroon, and really, just about the whole team? The one goal given up really couldn't have been avoided. They played super team defence all game, had excellent goaltending, and lots of determined play on offence after the first 12 minutes, or so. Great road playoff game vs. a very good offensive team.

Reactions: nonzerochance

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009
A lot of my friends go to Planet Fitness, I go to Planet Fatness

Unfortunately my work won’t allow that. But about to drop my retirement paperwork and warned my wife that if her wedding ring had three million calories in it, my paperwork is a waiver to gain eighty pounds!

Reactions: Robb_K and mk80
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad