Nzy1KJl.jpg

0cOSkb2.jpg

TBpqO2w.jpg

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I have that classic mixture of anxiety/excitement/dread that can only come along with playoff hockey, but I am ready to get this show on the road. I expect the Blues will have to weather a storm the first 5 minutes or so of the game. But if they can do that, maybe get an early goal, and get their feet under them I could see them stealing this game. For all the talk about how rambunctious the WPG crowd will be I will be interested to see if they start to get on the Jets a bit if they don't blow the doors off in the first. Go Blues! It's gotta happen one of these years...

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
As much as I love that this will bother a certain poster, these book GDTs didn't work out too well for us to start the season. Did you just jinx us Blanick? :sarcasm:

Seriously thougth, good job and LGB!!!!!

The way I feel about it, HfBlues including that certain poster can step up or shut up. I already have a pre made template for the book GDTs so I can whip them up quickly which is important because I don’t find myself with a whole lot of free time these days.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I would be telling every forward to finish their checks on Morissey. We know firsthand how much a shoulder injury can effect a player. It doesn’t need to be anything dirty obviously, I would just be making him pay each time he touches the puck the way teams do to Petro.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I would be telling every forward to finish their checks on Morissey. We know firsthand how much a shoulder injury can effect a player. It doesn’t need to be anything dirty obviously, I would just be making him pay each time he touches the puck the way teams do to Petro.

Absolutely.

If the Blues get the first goal tonight, it can set the tone for the game and the series.

Weather the opening minutes of the whiteout and then choke them out.

Reactions: LGB and Bendak

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
The way I feel about it, HfBlues including that certain poster can step up or shut up. I already have a pre made template for the book GDTs so I can whip them up quickly which is important because I don’t find myself with a whole lot of free time these days.

I was just trying to mild tease you. I appreciate the effort and in no means meant to insult the GDT. I apologize.

execwrite1

Mar 30, 2018
Expecting to lose Game 1 and then find a way to win the next one and come home even.

Let's Go Blues. Binnington is a key. How will he respond to his first Stanley Cup playoff - I have faith.

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Howdy! ::Enters awkwardly::

Just popping in again, because as I said previously, I'm rooting for you guys as my Western Conference team. Most of my fam is from STL area and I went to school there so I'd LOVE to see a hockey championship there (if Carolina doesn't win it of course lol). I also love that you guys turned your season around similarly to the Canes, but like on steroids lol.

I may post here, if that's okay, during the game later, but it will be ALL Blues friendly /supportive posts. Go get 'em!

giphy.gif

ETA: Also, Love the playoff avs lol. I have wonderful memories watching those movies with my Pops :)

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Howdy! ::Enters awkwardly::

Just popping in again, because as I said previously, I'm rooting for you guys as my Western Conference team. Most of my fam is from STL area and I went to school there so I'd LOVE to see a hockey championship there (if Carolina doesn't win it of course lol). I also love that you guys turned your season around similarly to the Canes, but like on steroids lol.

I may post here, if that's okay, during the game later, but it will be ALL Blues friendly /supportive posts. Go get 'em!

giphy.gif

ETA: Also, Love the playoff avs lol. I have wonderful memories watching those movies with my Pops :)
Meet me in St. Louis for the parade my friend.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
It seems every year a team has a "thing" that is super annoying. For Winnipeg it's definitely how loud their building is going to be and how the Blues will just melt due to the noise.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
It seems every year a team has a "thing" that is super annoying. For Winnipeg it's definitely how loud their building is going to be and how the Blues will just melt due to the noise.
Definitely different than Nashville/Chicago/Minnesota/San Jose :eyeroll: I think fans in general make too much of home ice but Winnipeg fans are very aroused by their whiteouts.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Definitely different than Nashville/Chicago/Minnesota/San Jose :eyeroll: I think fans in general make too much of home ice but Winnipeg fans are very aroused by their whiteouts.

Agreed which is what I was saying on the main board. Every fanbase thinks their crowd is the loudest and the best and the other team won't be able to handle it. But some Jets fans take it to a new level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad