OT: Washington Redskins 2020 Season Thread 9: Happy Chase Young Day Draft Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

This is why both Gruden and Manuersky should not only have been fired, they should have been prosecuted.

You scout college All Americans who get into the backfield and disrupt plays, then put them in an NFL System and tell them to go head butt an OG for 60 plays. Its no wonder our D never made plays when it counted, besides a horseshit scheme, they were tired in the 4th qtr from taking on blockers when they should be shedding them.

CaptainAmerica

OV >>>>>> Crosby
May 3, 2010
Charlottesville,VA
Pshhh video evidence? Overrated...

Signed,

EroCaps and CaptainAmerica.

:D

We shall see. I’ll eat crow if I have to, but, as you know, not a fan of Haskins. Just hope you’re too when he’s playing like trash.

I watched him play like @SS live with my own eyes.

Don’t need a crap QB that was never good enough to enlighten me.

Maybe Orlovsky could have dedicated more time to film when he was 4-12 as a starter.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
We shall see. I’ll eat crow if I have to, but, as you know, not a fan of Haskins. Just hope you’re too when he’s playing like trash.

I watched him play like @SS live with my own eyes.

Don’t need a crap QB that was never good enough to enlighten me.

Maybe Orlovsky could have dedicated more time to film when he was 4-12 as a starter.

I’m sitting by firmly riding the fence. The only thing I support is giving him at least one legit season with a coaching staff that supports him.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
No more training camp in Richmond? That kinda sucks. Closer to me and I always had fun going to those. I met a ton of players and got a lot of merch signed there. What’re they going to do with the facility? Let the community use it?

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
No more training camp in Richmond? That kinda sucks. Closer to me and I always had fun going to those. I met a ton of players and got a lot of merch signed there. What’re they going to do with the facility? Let the community use it?

The facility is owned and operated by the city of Richmond. They got hoodwinked into building it by the Skins. The city will make use of it.

Reactions: max21

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Most know my feelings above Kaep’s football ability (I liked it a lot back..... when), so I’d have no issue seeing the Skins sign him to be the Vet back up if Smith is ruled out for the year.

Skins could use some good PR, it’s actually a “very Dan” thing to do, and it could be good for the team. Plus Kaep may want to make as many connections in DC as possible, and take advantage of his spotlight moment now.

interesting to see what happens

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Kap could be good publicity, he could be bad publicity. If your going to take him because you think he can help on the football field and you have a team with character to handle his antics sure. I don’t think we have that. I’d rather keep working on youth as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad