OT: Washington Nationals Win The World Series!!!

PB12

Jul 7, 2015
I'm a Red Sox fan since 2000, but the Nats are my second favorite team. Went to the first season against Mariners at RFK. Also went to the new stadium against the Rockies and Red Sox. Go Nats. My only complaint is Rainey was trying to be too cute trying to not make a mistake, which did get him in trouble.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I'm a Red Sox fan since 2000, but the Nats are my second favorite team. Went to the first season against Mariners at RFK. Also went to the new stadium against the Rockies and Red Sox. Go Nats. My only complaint is Rainey was trying to be too cute trying to not make a mistake, which did get him in trouble.

If Rainey threw it down the middle and it ended up on the railroad tracks, would you be saying that was better than being careful?
Lets be honest. They guy has thrown 59 2/3 innings in the major leagues including post season. He is not even an established MLB pitcher yet

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
MLB pre game analysis wondered if the Astros weren't a creation of an American League with 3 100 loss teams and the Nationals a product of a competitive league. After last night I question the idea that the Astros are a juggernaut. I question of the Nationals are an inferior team.

Agree. The Nats played at a 107 win pace for the last 110 games of the season. They have Scherzer and Stras. Rendon and Soto.

The odds makers were out to lunch on this one.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Verlander f***s himself by thinking he can fool Rendon with an 0-2 change. What a gift of a pitch to a hitter that always stays back

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad