OT: Washington Football Team 2020 Season Thread 15: Can 2020 actually be a good year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Screenshot_20210103-233624.png

Reactions: Beef Invictus

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
I definitely don’t feel bad for the giants though, 6-10 teams don’t make the playoffs lol. Would have gone absolutely insane watching that game as a Giants fan though

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
If Smith is giving TB maximum time on offense then things are going to suck. A defense that just made Hurts look like Watson will get butchered by Tom Brady, even though Brady is famously terrible at QB and isn't even good enough to defeat Eli Manning.

The defense can make a few plays against Brady, but by no means can the offense score more than 20 points.

They were thin before they were injured.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
You know what, f*** it. Yeah that was bad but no one went through more shit this year than us. The Giants are pissed? f*** off, don’t start the season 1-7 then.

Pederson embarrassed himself but these guys had every excuse out there to fold after starting 2-7 and they didn’t. Good for them.

You know what will take this bad taste out of our mouths?

Beat Tampa

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
your right I don’t respect it. And trust me, if we win I’ll be very indifferent about it. Enjoy your division champions hat when it arrives, I’m sure the rest of the NFL will be impressed. When will the DVD be out?
I bask in your indifference.

I don’t need a hat or a DVD. Just happy to have the division crown for only the what — 4th time since Gibbs 1.0?

f*** all of the haters

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Evans might be down, but they still have like 6 other weapons. lol.

Oh, and their run defense is excellent.

I would play Taylor and as Michael Keaton would say "LET'S GET NUTS!".
Definitely play Heinicke. At least go down swinging. You know what Alex can give you and it’s not good. I’m ok with them losing if they’re overmatched as long as they try and go balls out but watching them play not to lose but throwing 25 7-yard flat routes while still inevitably losing will drive me insane.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
The defense can make a few plays against Brady, but by no means can the offense score more than 20 points.

They were thin before they were injured.

Thinking about it, I'm not even worried about deep stuff. Brady will beat our strong pass rush by throwing short and shredding the LBs. The man is not afraid to check down all game if it wins. He'll do what Burrow did before he broke.

Scoring 20 or less (and it will almost certainly be less) won't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad