OT: Washington Football Team 2020 Season Thread 15: Can 2020 actually be a good year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Well. We are the NFC East champs. Doesnt feel like it though. We have a shitload of stuff to work on this week. Starting with designing plays for this version of Smith.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I want to be happy about the team winning a division title when they were expected to be God awful but it’s hard right now. The performance of Smith does not give me a lot of confidence going into a playoff game. Not like they would win with a healthy Smith against TB but still. They play Saturday like they did tonight on offense and they will get smoked.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I'm unsure that Philly fans would have been upset about a loss there. They are looking to the draft.

The famous Santa incident came because they WON a game, where winning cost them OJ.

Reactions: tenken00

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Brutal way to win the division, sure. Still remarkable considering all RR has had to deal with in his first season @ WFT on and off the field. Smith too, he wasn't good tonight but he played a big role in this div title and is one of the most inspiring comeback stories in sport.

Take a second and appreciate it all.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Eq3GofgXIAEzUrO

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
The Washington Football Team 2021 opponents:

Home: Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, New York Giants, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Kansas City Chiefs, Los Angeles Chargers, Seattle Seahawks.

Away: Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, New York Giants, Atlanta, Carolina, Las Vegas Raiders, Denver Broncos, Green Bay Packers.

Sep 19, 2008
The Washington Football Team 2021 opponents:

Home: Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, New York Giants, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Kansas City Chiefs, Los Angeles Chargers, Seattle Seahawks.

Away: Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, New York Giants, Atlanta, Carolina, Las Vegas Raiders, Denver Broncos, Green Bay Packers.
Nice tb again

I can't wait for fans to return, chiefs bucs are pretty interesting in FedEx. So is Herbert in dc

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
If Smith is giving TB maximum time on offense then things are going to suck. A defense that just made Hurts look like Watson will get butchered by Tom Brady, even though Brady is famously terrible at QB and isn't even good enough to defeat Eli Manning.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
That game was such an embarrassment for the NFL. Like we joke a lot about tanking in all sports but more often than not, a team just sucks. Philly taking Hurts out in a close game where Washington kept shooting themselves in the foot....that just felt dirty. No fault of our guys though, celebrate the win and on to next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad