OT: Washington Commanders: 2022 Offseason - Part 3 - Commander Carson Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Both unbe-****ing-lievable and completely predictable. Bad things happen to Dan Snyder's business because Dan Snyder is a bad thing. But it would be nice if the universe quit taking it out on the guy's ****ing employees and instead went straight to the source!

Hope there's no lasting damage and that BR doesn't damn the entire city as a shit-swirling cesspool of evil.

isnt that really close to capital one arena?
No, this is a good bit away from there. Farther east, other side of Union Station by about 10 blocks.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Just what the absolute f*** man. Poor dude is exploring his new city and he gets shot in an attempted carjacking. Could have been so much worse but that’s horrible.

That’s not even a bad area of town. NoMa/Union Market/H St Corridor has grown up a lot. I’ve been to a few bars over there and have friends who live there always felt safe and had a good time. I also used to spend a lot of time for work a little further north and east and that area wasn’t great but it too has been rapidly developed and is a completely different area than it was a decade ago.

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Just what the absolute f*** man. Poor dude is exploring his new city and he gets shot in an attempted carjacking. Could have been so much worse but that’s horrible.

That’s not even a bad area of town. NoMa/Union Market/H St Corridor has grown up a lot. I’ve been to a few bars over there and have friends who live there always felt safe and had a good time. I also used to spend a lot of time for work a little further north and east and that area wasn’t great but it too has been rapidly developed and is a completely different area than it was a decade ago.
Yeah, have hung out there and have a friend who lived at 7th and H for a couple of years. There's a Whole Foods right there, for **** sake.
This is not a case of "what was a young guy with some cash doing there?" (Especially not at 6:00 p.m. on a Sunday.) My bet is he was getting a true taste of DC at Ben's.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Yeah, have hung out there and have a friend who lived at 7th and H for a couple of years. There's a Whole Foods right there, for **** sake.
This is not a case of "what was a young guy with some cash doing there?" (Especially not at 6:00 p.m. on a Sunday.) My bet is he was getting a true taste of DC at Ben's.
As nice as it is now it’s in walking distance from some not so nice areas.

Some good news.

Reactions: Neil Racki

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I'll never ever forget the moment I heard that Sean Taylor had been shot, or the morning when I woke up and my wife told me, before I even got out of bed, that he had passed. This brought back all those shitty memories. Thank heavens Robinson will be OK. Don't even care if he plays football this year... Just glad we're not going to have to watch his funeral on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad