Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany

1661936572499.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jacoby4HOF66

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia

5. Do you think the other owners would ever kick out Commanders owner Daniel Snyder? (To do so would require 24 of 31 votes from the other owners.)
Yes or maybe (five votes)

• “Every time he does something, I think, ‘This is the one,’ and it doesn’t happen. Do I think they should? Yes. But every time another scandal creeps up and he slips through the cracks, it gives me less and less confidence that it will ever happen.”

• “I think there’s a chance that they would. We’ve seen precedent with the NBA. Need more information and more public pressure than we’ve seen already.”

No (19 votes)

• “Owners do not want to create the roadmap for their own self-destruction. Other owners have made mistakes, maybe not as egregious, but they’re sitting there thinking, ‘If we kick this guy out of the club, someone’s gonna kick me out of the club.’”

• “If the owners got together like on ‘Big Brother’ and voted each other, Jimmy Haslam or Snyder goes first. These owners can get real chummy with each other, and Dan Snyder is really close to Jerry Jones. … I just don’t see it happening. I think Dan Snyder is a lifer, and he’ll figure out a way to keep his team.”

• “I think the only thing that will ever force him out is if he really affects, significantly, their bottom line.”

• “As long as Jerry Jones is in his corner, the answer is no.”

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions

Jags

Mildly Disturbed
May 5, 2016
Central Florida

In a quick flash of dyslexia, I read this as the team picking up Fidel Castro off waivers, and something to do with Wild Turkey. The really concerning part is that my brain had no issue with it, like the Commanders are so f***ed up they'd play a drunk dictator at DB. I scrolled right on by and was two or three posts down before logic kicked in -- "Hang on. That can't be right. Fidel Castro is dead." Not, "Wait, they wouldn't do that..." Just a worry that as a dead guy, he might lack the foot speed in man coverage. Otherwise it seemed like something they might do.

Or maybe I just have a brain tumor or something...

Sep 19, 2008
Cowards. Pretty much what I thought — the billionaire owners are mostly scumbags and they don’t want to hold someone else accountable for the fear that they’ll eventually be held accountable as well.
he was never going to be voted out

that opens up a whole different can of worms

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Cowards. Pretty much what I thought — the billionaire owners are mostly scumbags and they don’t want to hold someone else accountable for the fear that they’ll eventually be held accountable as well.
Yep, I called that long ago….I bet they’ve all been cleaning up their own backyards in preparation….glass houses…

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Better look at his leg.

So sounded like he got accosted going to his car for his keys. Now no car is worth getting shot over unless her name is Eleanor but installing an anti-theft device like the one Ravelco offers he could have handed his keys over and ran off still holding onto the Ravelco fob and the car wouldn't start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad