OT: Washington Commanders: 2022 Offseason - Part 3 - Commander Carson Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Please, let's not. If they build a stadium in Va. I stand to lose 300K in property value. So long Dan S. you suck.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

We will have to wait that long to see what abomination they come up with.

Last edited:

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Probably a pig in a military or police looking uniform which would be perfectly tone deaf for the commodes front office

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
I thought keeping the WFT name was a no brainer and way better than the new name. What do actual Commanders fans think?

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Another Sean Taylor memorial? We all loved Sean but damn can we put this behind us? Enough trying to sucker us fans into that….
I thought keeping the WFT name was a no brainer and way better than the new name. What do actual Commanders fans think?
Some days I hate it, some days I don’t hate it as much. It’s something I hope will not sound as weird and come natural in a few seasons… The uniforms are what seems to get people worse than the name.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

Don't know anyone who actually likes the new name. Best I can say is a handful of people don't hate it. A more sizable percentage hate it because there were so many better options available. Me, I hate the name and would have preferred a few other options including staying WFT. It also feels a little like a sellout to Ron Rivera because of his military family background, but I have no evidence there, just a gut feeling.

Reactions: max21
Sep 19, 2008
I don't care about the name anymore

that said people are now going to bitch about the name like they did about R-words

The whining never stops with this f***ing fanbase, they will always find something to bitch about. IMO it's unneeded drama and we should focus on the games instead of constantly complaining about how Snyder is a bitch or the name sucks or dumb shit like that.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Mainly apathy. Two plus decades of horrid on-field performance and Dan Snyder making the franchise a laughingstock and an embarrassment off the field has greatly eroded a once rabid fan base. Changing the name and rolling out horrible uniforms just further distances the fans from the team they remember and identify with.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions

The man cannot stop tweeting!

Hmm I don’t know Jack. Could it be that one was the result of police murdering a dude as he pleaded for his life and one was the result of conspiracy theorists refusing to accept valid results of an election and trying to overthrow the government while setting up gallows outside the Capitol and threatening to kill elected officials?

This guy is a f***ing idiot.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I don't care about the name anymore

that said people are now going to bitch about the name like they did about R-words

The whining never stops with this f***ing fanbase, they will always find something to bitch about. IMO it's unneeded drama and we should focus on the games instead of constantly complaining about how Snyder is a bitch or the name sucks or dumb shit like that.
Don‘t be a villain…..don’t suck for 30 freakin years….then come back and attack “whining” by the fans…..good grief.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Don‘t be a villain…..don’t suck for 30 freakin years….then come back and attack “whining” by the fans…..good grief.
It seems that we're all misunderstanding Little Danny. He's not a bad guy -- he just thinks, says and does bad things.
As football fans, we should be grateful that he treats us to players who are actually alive and that he maintains a stadium that could be considered a palace (if you're a war refugee or a '70's era boat person.)

• Haha
Reactions: Devil Dancer

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I kinda' hope it's CTE. 'Cuz otherwise, he's just a moron and an asshole.
He’s not wrong though.

Innocent people died, private property was destroyed and, for the most part, it all was condoned in the name of justice.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
So Dotson looks like he’s the real deal, but I’m not getting hyped on OTAs nope. Also read something that Dotson is going to make more this year alone than Terry has his whole career so far, obviously 1st rounders have a higher price tag. Hopefully they get a deal done soon, would be very Washington like to let the only bright spot of the last 4 years walk out the door.

Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20220607_225035754.jpg
PXL_20220607_230749904.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad