Pre-Game Talk: Washington Capitals at New York Rangers-7:30 P.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mti79

May 11, 2007
I hear he had an anxiety attack because the team failed to score any goals during the practice.

Well if Hank was in net, then I could see why the team wouldn't score... Then again, if it was an empty net I could see why the team wouldn't score

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
Well if Hank was in net, then I could see why the team wouldn't score... Then again, if it was an empty net I could see why the team wouldn't score

The empty net left the ice too, no need when all that's going on is passing and shots 15 feet wide ;)

Wolfy*

So if we lose tonight, we need to win the four remaining games :help: We're in trouble.

Callafan24

Sep 22, 2010
New York City
Here's the lines I hope Torts uses. Need to spread out size, speed, toughness so that every line can take it to them.

Nash Stepan Callahan
Clowe Richards MZA
Hagelin Brassard Dorsett
Powe Boyle Pyatt

McDonagh Girardi
Moore Stralman
Del Zotto Eminger

Heres to an epic win that will wake up the fan base, LGR!:win:

Richter Scale

Aug 4, 2012
Big game tonight. Confident the team will respond with a big game and the offense gets rolling in front of the home crowd. If they don't, well, then they don't deserve to be here. If Clowe plays, he will be a difference maker.

LGR!

rdhstlr23

Feb 21, 2013
I don't even want a win anymore. Those expectations are too high. I'm going back to what I was earlier in the year. I just want to score a legitimate goal. My highest of hopes? That we score a PPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad