Pre-Game Talk: Washington Capitals at New York Rangers-7:30 P.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
The thing that concerns me about Zucc is his size. There's so little space in the playoffs and everyone ramps up the physical play. How long can a player with that frame last in the playoffs? He doesn't have the speed of a Marty St. Louis to escape contact. I admire his guts, but he's getting knocked around.

There are also more disturbing problems, like why does a team with the Rangers resources that is supposed to be a serious contender having to rely on bringing over a player who was in Europe for almost the entire season for much-needed offense.

Another offensively challenged roster built by Sather.

Ilovemymum

recreational MD
Feb 17, 2010
teams tighten up defensively in the playoffs and theres a lot less time and space to make things happen. people think zuccs won't be able to handle the playoffs with such little time and space. personally i dont think hes looked much worse or better than anyone else. except nash, i thought hes been good.

Thanks. Would like to see him with Nash for a game or two more. Don't see why not, the Hags, Callahan, Stepan line has been great untill recently, and Zuke Richards Nash was going pretty good too. He's pretty good to find space for other players. Could see him getting smacked around a bit, but he's always been taking hits and right back up again, part of his play.

*Bob Richards*

Haha :handclap:

"Make sure to pack the soil in firmly, but not too firm."

3-2 Rangers.

Now I am envisioning him wearing one of those aprons with gloves and a giant hat with a smile on his face.

A far cry from his usual angry looking demeanor.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
We shouldn't be focusing on Zucc, we should be much more worried about Nash and Stepan not doing anything.

Really disappointing post-season after a promising end of the regular season.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Mike Sullivan's garden set up would probably have a bunch of flowers all bunched together, and then no flowers anywhere else, emulating our powerplay.

Wolfy*

teams tighten up defensively in the playoffs and theres a lot less time and space to make things happen. people think zuccs won't be able to handle the playoffs with such little time and space. personally i dont think hes looked much worse or better than anyone else. except nash, i thought hes been good.

True enough. But Zucc played less in game 2, Dan might have a point.

At least it will not come as a shock (for our Norwegian friends) if Zuccarello is actually a healthy scratch tonight.

Clowes Line

Cally's Chicken Parm
Aug 11, 2010
New Yawk
www.outsidethegarden.com
ESPN is ****ing pathetic. What a joke.

944746_568218269885051_807578648_n.jpg

*Bob Richards*

ESPN is ****ing pathetic. What a joke.

944746_568218269885051_807578648_n.jpg

In fairness, Steve Nash does in fact have 0 goals with the team so he fits right in.

Also, the Main Board doesn't have a GDT and I must do something about it. Mother of God.

Kershaw

Nash grew up in BC. Big kid with superb playmaking skills and world class agility. Could go top 10 this draft.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
MZA - Pregame Speach

I wan't him to say this! Do this!!!

Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! :yo::yo::yo::yo:

Let's go Rangers! If there was one game that needs to be won, it is this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino