VOYNOV update?

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Voynov is a great hockey player. He does not have to be my idol or moral compass to be an entertaining hockey player. I listen to miles davis and james brown. By most accounts they were not good guys.
It is possible to appreciate voynovs talent while accepting he is not a good role model for your children.

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
I think Blake will focus on re-building the defense. The goaltending is set. Plenty of depth at forward. The weakness is on defense.
I'm thinking that GM Blake signs a RD-man/LD-man from the 2019 World Championships...Oliver Kaski anyone...

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Decision upheld but ruled he already served half his suspension.

I mean, I'm not okay with anyone getting a slap on the wrist for domestic violence, but it certainly seems like they're only laying down the hammer on the Russian while levying a lesser punishment towards North Americans.

Reactions: tny760 and andys

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown

Voynov still needs to be signed to a contract as well, and the Kings retain his rights. So either they sign him and play him, or trade him if there’s a team out there willing to sign him.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Credited for 41 games....is that the arbitrator's way of saying, 'hey NHL, you really dragged your f***ing feet on this, huh??'

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad