Friedman: Voynov eligible to return Game 42 in 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalkinsPierogi

Aug 15, 2016
Indiana, PA
I can see lots of teams passing on him due to the response they would get from certain fans.

Meanwhile NFL Teams are considering signing Colin Kaepernick and DID sign Michael Vick. Don’t be surprised when voynov gets an offer. Only hardcore fans know about what happened with him, and we’re in the minority.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

DrMom9900

Nov 2, 2011
Panthers need a top pairing D-men. Tallon's been having a Russian Renaissance with Dadonov and Bobrovsky. Lets add one more to the roster!

Reactions: TSN Jdog

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Panthers need a top pairing D-men. Tallon's been having a Russian Renaissance with Dadonov and Bobrovsky. Lets add one more to the roster!

And there are no fans in the stands to offend to begin with! It's a match made in heaven!

I'm just kidding, obviously. I think what Florida is doing down there is awesome. This one was just too easy. :)

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Not going to read through the entire thread, but has anyone said it's all fine because his wife is still with him?

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Both have the potential to be a media sideshow. Very comparable, and you’ll see I’m correct.

I understand that and don't argue that point, if you are thinking it to just media sideshow sure. If you are talking about players being picked up after doing sh***y things, then I still think they are apples and oranges.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Merely the fan reaction and potential to lose fans if signed is comparable

Meh I dont think fans leave over the drama anytime really. I do think the team gets a ton of external pressure from media and the public tho. And in this case the morals questioned with voynov are not comparable with Kap.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Not going to read through the entire thread, but has anyone said it's all fine because his wife is still with him?
If the law is finished with him, like it was when Michael Vick was reinstated by the NFL, then the ball is with the NHL to figure out how they wish to handle this.

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington
I can’t see any teams tying to establish character going after Voynov. Maybe the Panthers with their need, small market and a couple of Russians on their roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad