Injury Report: Vol. 3 (Updates in First Post) | Flower Out with Concussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
That sucks. Its not just Rust, who, as good as he has been, we could replace short term. Im more afraid how it will impact Cullen and Kuhn. Can they keep producing with the new linemate? if they cant, we might be in trouble.

Yeah, this is bad. Beau can't do what Rust did for that line, and the chemistry won't be there. This is actually kind of a big deal. OS is our last body who can come up, hopefully no more injuries before the weekend.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
Yeah, this is bad. Beau can't do what Rust did for that line, and the chemistry won't be there. This is actually kind of a big deal. OS is our last body who can come up, hopefully no more injuries before the weekend.

At this rate, im kind of prepared to see Jeffrey up soon.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Couple of things to remember and live by; Always keep things in perspective and It's always darkest before dawn.

Keep your head up and keep moving forward, best of luck!

Thanks, Kev. It's all good. Hopefully it'll all be in the rearview soon enough.

Good to hear local media acknowledge that Malkin does, in fact, still exist. That's... comforting?

Sucks about Rust. He's been a nice surprise all season.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC

What happens if we have nobody left to field a full roster? got to forfeit the game?

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I hate playing the Perds.

I am glad he is out, dumb name too.

otf_lets_go_perds_t_shirt_medium_JPG.jpg

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012

There's still Mouillierat. Plays with a lot of energy, goes to the net and has some scoring touch. Drawback seems to be that he takes stupid penalties.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
And the injury train keeps on rolling. Thank god they ignored Kunitz getting ****ed up.

What happens if we have nobody left to field a full roster? got to forfeit the game?

You don't have to forfeit. I think it's an emergency call up? Cap space comes into effect as well at that point, though. I want to say there's an emergency cap relief thing in that type of situation as well (after a game without a full roster?), but it's a low amount and idk how many players you can have it for. They'd play a man or however many down until it got ridiculous.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
With this team's medical staff, coupled with Geno's "**** injuries, if I can walk, I am playing" attitude, I have no doubt he comes back before he's ready to.

Lustaf

Nov 26, 2008
Victoria, BC
With this team's medical staff, coupled with Geno's "**** injuries, if I can walk, I am playing" attitude, I have no doubt he comes back before he's ready to.

In my EHM game, I fired the medical staff day one and set practice to work on fitness for everyone. I can't have reality creep into my dream team!

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Man oh man. That's devastating because that 3rd line was really putting something special together. :(

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Sundqvist's last game was his best one so far, so I'm looking forward to seeing him again.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Shut down Dumo and Maatta until the playoffs. Get Rust back in whenever. Health is our friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad