Prospect Info: Vladdy Hockey

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
So he's destroying juniors right now... i'm just pissed overall that we decided to draft Keven "4.00 GAA in juniors" Bouchard over him in the late rounds, causing us to possibly miss out on him next draft.

Who else is following his development? Amazing talent.

What a difference a month can make. Wouldn't say he's exactly tearing it up - 16 points in 13 games, including only 4 goals.

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
Vladimir Tkachev is at about the same clip as Hunter Smith. But outside of offence, Tkachev doesn't offer much.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
What a difference a month can make. Wouldn't say he's exactly tearing it up - 16 points in 13 games, including only 4 goals.

That may bode well for us actually. I'm surprised that he's producing at such a small clip TBH.

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
That may bode well for us actually. I'm surprised that he's producing at such a small clip TBH.

How does that bode well for us, because he'll be less desirable?

That's just loser logic to be honest. I want him to have as great of a season as possible, really go out there and show his skill. He'll be two years older than most of his draft peers so I doubt if he goes high, but then it's up to the Oilers to have belief in him and draft him in the 2nd-3rd round.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
How does that bode well for us, because he'll be less desirable?

That's just loser logic to be honest. I want him to have as great of a season as possible, really go out there and show his skill. He'll be two years older than most of his draft peers so I doubt if he goes high, but then it's up to the Oilers to have belief in him and draft him in the 2nd-3rd round.

Less desirable to other teams so we could get him with a later pick. We'll know him better than any other NHL team in all likelihood.

gqmixmaster

Jun 1, 2006
it would be cool if somehow Vladdy Hockey could be traded for Greg Chase

edit: in a whl trade not in terms of oilers rights

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
junior scoring doesn't say a lot though. Based on his training camp with us alone, he's worth a 3rd rounder from us and we can put him in the AHL I believe.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
haha he will go undrafted again, 7th round is a stretch at this point

No way he goes undrafted..
From his interview in Nov "says that the league didn’t confirm my contract. Of course, I fell apart. But the Oilers told me that they will of course try to select me during the next draft, if no other team will."

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
No way he goes undrafted..
From his interview in Nov "says that the league didn’t confirm my contract. Of course, I fell apart. But the Oilers told me that they will of course try to select me during the next draft, if no other team will."

Agreed. At worst, if it seems he's not gonna be picked they'll do the same thing the Devils did to pick Anthony Brodeur, and move a 7th next year to a team for one this year to pick him. But I think they'll take him in the 4th or 5th round if he doesn't go higher. No matter what kind of numbers he puts up this year, what he did in camp last year warrants picking him.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Agreed. At worst, if it seems he's not gonna be picked they'll do the same thing the Devils did to pick Anthony Brodeur, and move a 7th next year to a team for one this year to pick him. But I think they'll take him in the 4th or 5th round if he doesn't go higher. No matter what kind of numbers he puts up this year, what he did in camp last year warrants picking him.
As long as we dont use a top 65 pick on him I will be happy..
pitchforks will come out if we use PIT 1st on him..

CanadianSuperPromise

Aug 21, 2012
I couldn't care less what he does in terms of the QMJHL, the kid was an absolute stud at our training camp. You don't just forget things like that, I hope we draft him in the later rounds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad