Prospect Info: Vitali Kravtsov: Part IX

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
hahah what a dumb response, i mean really

lets just put it this way, if i was a professional nhl player and my job was to play hockey dont you think they have the resources and ability to practice and perfect your craft on the opposite wing

i mean come on, sorry i cant help but laugh at such a ridiculous statement
NHL players are 'positionally fluid', and might play center but can identify as goalie for receiving hits.

Reactions: Rangers in 7

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Looking like his D+1 season where he was pulling moves like this almost very night but he would either just miss the shot or pass to a teammate who would then miss lol. If only he could get some finishing luck he’s have one of the nastiest highlight packages ever

Reactions: McSauer

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
careful with your inclination to dismiss me as a new poster. Been a Ranger fan for 50 years; and season ticket holder for 27. I know a little about this team and the game in general. anyway, proceed.
Not dismissing anyone. Making a statement that such through the legs dishes are not really done at NHL level. Players are too good.

Reactions: eco's bones

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
He is so smooth; and now bigger and stronger. moves around like Fedorov.

Well yeah he has the neck of a Roman Caesar
vitali-kravtsov-2020-48.jpg

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Not dismissing anyone. Making a statement that such through the legs dishes are not really done at NHL level. Players are too good.

Nope, these moves are not done because not many can pull it off. No guarantee of course that it will work regularly but it’s a combination skill, size and agility needed to pull it off is why not many try it.

Last edited:

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
8 PPs for Metallurg. Kravtsov doesn't play on the PK

Similar to when Kakko and Lafrenière have limited minutes if their team is in the penalty box a lot
Why doesn't he get any PK time?

Is he not getting PP time, either? Sedlak and Hyka both had 3 points and 2:20 more "attacking time" than Kravtsov. Does he only play 5-v-5?

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Why doesn't he get any PK time?

Is he not getting PP time, either? Sedlak and Hyka both had 3 points and 2:20 more "attacking time" than Kravtsov. Does he only play 5-v-5?

I didn't watch the game as I was in and out of meetings. I just looked at the crazy amount of penalties they took today and that makes sense.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I didn't watch the game as I was in and out of meetings. I just looked at the crazy amount of penalties they took today and that makes sense.
I generally know the answers to the questions I'm asking. I just find it mildly amusing that garbage players like Sedlak and Hyka who are always holding Kravtsov back, manage to see so much TOI and produce at the levels that they do.

I think it's true that Sedlak isn't as naturally talented as Kravtsov or Hyka. But, he also plays in such a way as to open up things for his line mates, not totally dissimilar from what Fast would do for Strome and Panarin. For every chance Sedlak flubs, I think he helps create one by serving as the hard-working, physical, strong on the boards presence on the line. Again, like how Fast would miss the empty nets but would also allow Panarin and Strome to do a lot of really creative things.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad