Prospect Info: Vitali Kravtsov: Part IX

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Kravtsov is missing out another game today. Can’t find anywhere mentioning an injury. This day and age it’s ridiculous.

Reactions: bl02

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Traktor mentioned it on their website a few days ago that he would be day-to-day and miss at least 2 games

I went back and checked all headlines news posts there as far back as since before the break and I couldn’t find it. Obviously I will take your word for it but still it shouldn’t be this difficult.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Two games left before the end of the regular season.
would love to see him ready for the playoffs and contribute. Could be really big for his development. Overall this year has still been a good one for his game so far.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
would love to see him ready for the playoffs and contribute. Could be really big for his development. Overall this year has still been a good one for his game so far.

Yeah, from the development perspective this season clearly goes to the plus column. Some more KHL playoff experience then move to NA for the rest of the Rangers season (roster, taxi squad and / or Hartford)

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Yeah, from the development perspective this season clearly goes to the plus column. Some more KHL playoff experience then move to NA for the rest of the Rangers season (roster, taxi squad and / or Hartford)
All things being equal I hope he can stay another year with Traktor but I guess it seems like that probably won't happen. I know he has definitely become more adept at the physical part of the game but not sure if he is totally ready to make that jump to the NHL.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
All things being equal I hope he can stay another year with Traktor but I guess it seems like that probably won't happen. I know he has definitely become more adept at the physical part of the game but not sure if he is totally ready to make that jump to the NHL.
I tend to agree with this. Kravtsov went from being the linchpin to the rebuild to now a significant X-factor. I am more than fine with allowing him to marinate for as long as necessary so as to allow him to step into the lineup and contribute from day 1 once he’s ready.

This all, of course, assumes that both Laf and Kakko will ultimately take the next step eventually.

Reactions: bl02

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Great shift by Sedlak’s line as a whole and Kravtsov specifically on a go ahead goal with a minute left in the game.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012

Did he just try to Panarin kick?

Has he been PKing a lot?

I'm ready to replace Buch with Kravtsov tbh. I was slowly warming up to Buch at the beginning of the season but that quickly vanished. We need to use Buch to get another Center.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
With the win Traktor locks 5th place in the East and will play either Metallurg or Salavat in the first round.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Did he just try to Panarin kick?

Has he been PKing a lot?

I'm ready to replace Buch with Kravtsov tbh. I was slowly warming up to Buch at the beginning of the season but that quickly vanished. We need to use Buch to get another Center.

Kravtsov doesn’t PK.

I’m sure you will lose patience with Kravtsov just as quickly as you’ve done with Buchnevich

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Kravtsov doesn’t PK.

I’m sure you will lose patience with Kravtsov just as quickly as you’ve done with Buchnevich
is he as bad at finishing?

5 seasons. Buch has been afforded a lot of time. He's definitely not someone I would sign long-term big$$$ into his 30's.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad