Prospect Info: Vitali Kravtsov: Part IX

noupf

Jan 31, 2007
Do you know that half the rinks in the KHL are now the same size as NHL rinks?

Did not, but also dont watch much KHL hockey. My comment was more so geared towards what i have watched over the years. I can also tell when they are on the larger surfaces and they do all "appear" to be moving slower when playing on the larger ice

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Don't get nervous. The purpose of the Athletic article was to speculate on what teams would have to give up to get Tarasenko, not whether they are interested in doing so.

Can't imagine the Rangers would go there for every possible reason - cap space, 3 shoulder operations, Left Wing, etc.

These articles are what we get in the "in between season". My guess is that the actual package, especially with so many cap strapped teams, will be much less than the speculation, just like when the Rangers acquired Trouba. I could see the Islanders taking a "flyer" when the price drops. Gotta give them credit for taking the Lightning to 7 games. especially with Lee on the sidelines. Lou may think this is their window and go for it.
Thanks. You stopped my worry about Tarastinko coming here but created a worry about him going to Long Island.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY
I’m really not concerned about a hypothetical redraft.

I actually loved what I saw from him last year in his limited amount of games. I definite foresee him as a top 6 wing who may have higher end potential.

Obviously, different players/positions, but I think his upside is higher than a guy like Chytil. I’d only move him in a package deal for an ideal center. Larkin or better.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad