OT: Video Game Thread Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
My one friend is trying to power through tiers in 3on3 face-off mode and I've now learned to love the Stoner LMG. As a guy who usually runs and guns like a spaz, I didn't know you could be so mobile with an LMG. Now I see my my friend cam go 50-20 k/d in regular maps with that thing. The magic of attachments.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
My one friend is trying to power through tiers in 3on3 face-off mode and I've now learned to love the Stoner LMG. As a guy who usually runs and guns like a spaz, I didn't know you could be so mobile with an LMG. Now I see my my friend cam go 50-20 k/d in regular maps with that thing. The magic of attachments.
I started using the RPD last night. Lollllll. The gun is so OP. Just aim in the general area and shoot.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Playing Deathmatch when you can be dropping Verdansk.

479j4e2.gif

(Actually, Warzone is free and I’m cheap)

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I started using the RPD last night. Lollllll. The gun is so OP. Just aim in the general area and shoot.
In the old days my friends and I only wanted to play TDM but now we avoid it like the Plague. Domination and Hardpoint only.

Now that I see what LMGs can do at close and medium range I can see how my friend goes 50/20 with it. I like them better than shotguns. I actually went like 40 and 15 with it on a Combined Arms map. I still can't snipe for shit and never will be able to like him or my damn nephew.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
For the longest time I was all Krig and AK74U but coming up one shot short too often. I can't imagine what my k/d would be if I tried it earlier. I can only get above 1.0 on Treyarch games and I'm currently stuck at 1.06 while my friend is at 1.6. I guess for two dudes entering our mid 40's we aren't doing too bad.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
For the longest time I was all Krig and AK74U but coming up one shot short too often. I can't imagine what my k/d would be if I tried it earlier. I can only get above 1.0 on Treyarch games and I'm currently stuck at 1.06 while my friend is at 1.6. I guess for two dudes entering our mid 40's we aren't doing too bad.
I was strictly an M16 player up until last night. Now? I’m not sure I’m going back.

Like you said, there’s no reason not to take advantage of how quickly you can move with an LMG. I really do/did like the M16 but it kept me on the outskirts as with close quarter combat it wasn’t ideal.

This is the first COD game I’ve put any amount of hours in in years. As I’ve mentioned, I’ve never been able to play shooters or really any games on my main TV’s as my eyes couldn’t handle the big TV and reaction time. I don’t know if it’s the Series X or what but I can see pretty clearly and can play no problem. Not having to go into a separate room to play on my monitor has definitely helped me play more.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I was strictly an M16 player up until last night. Now? I’m not sure I’m going back.

Like you said, there’s no reason not to take advantage of how quickly you can move with an LMG. I really do/did like the M16 but it kept me on the outskirts as with close quarter combat it wasn’t ideal.

This is the first COD game I’ve put any amount of hours in in years. As I’ve mentioned, I’ve never been able to play shooters or really any games on my main TV’s as my eyes couldn’t handle the big TV and reaction time. I don’t know if it’s the Series X or what but I can see pretty clearly and can play no problem. Not having to go into a separate room to play on my monitor has definitely helped me play more.
If I had my way I'd probably never bother playing any competitive shooters because they frustrate me so much. In the old days we could easily have a party of 6 but now we're lucky if we can get three of us on together unless it's a late Saturday night due to everyone else having kids now. Some of the kids are old enough to play with us but they're all playing other stuff. Black Ops 3 we'd have myself, my nephew, my friend, and his stepson regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad