Best Buy dropping

@Starat327
giphy.gif

Reactions: Starat327

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
@JojoTheWhale regarding the old keyboards (I suck at quoting stuff from locked threads)

I absolutely love those old keyboard, big keys with incredibly strong "resistance" (word??), I miss them :laugh: Sort of

These days quite many laptop keyboards are just annoying to me, so I'm quite happy with my HP experience from the past couple of years (Probook and Omen)

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
@JojoTheWhale regarding the old keyboards (I suck at quoting stuff from locked threads)

I absolutely love those old keyboard, big keys with incredibly strong "resistance" (word??), I miss them :laugh: Sort of

These days quite many laptop keyboards are just annoying to me, so I'm quite happy with my HP experience from the past couple of years (Probook and Omen)

You're exactly right and resistance is the perfect word. Keyboards have pushed toward either the cheap end or the Apple style, neither of which works for me.

Those types of keys are now available on mechanical keyboards. They're a very trendy programmer/nerd thing now.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
You're exactly right and resistance is the perfect word. Keyboards have pushed toward either the cheap end or the Apple style, neither of which works for me.

Those types of keys are now available on mechanical keyboards. They're a very trendy programmer/nerd thing now.

Exactly. I don't know if I ever talked about it - but during my time in Atlanta, my laptop died a few weeks before the finals. The library only had Apple laptops to lend and I absolutely couldn't get used to it.

I will have to look at the mechanical ones as you and BPA mentioned - I can't imagine my keyboard would survive if I ever felt nostalgic and went to play the very first Prince of Persia. It would probably die after a few levels

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Exactly. I don't know if I ever talked about it - but during my time in Atlanta, my laptop died a few weeks before the finals. The library only had Apple laptops to lend and I absolutely couldn't get used to it.

I will have to look at the mechanical ones as you and BPA mentioned - I can't imagine my keyboard would survive if I ever felt nostalgic and went to play the very first Prince of Persia. It would probably die after a few levels

I um. Have a keyboard problem. If you have any questions.... :laugh:

Currently typing on this, but there are several more close by:

hhk2.jpg

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

I appreciate the heads up. I was able to procure 2 yesterday through, uh, 'alternate means'. * peer @Hollywood Couturier * So im good now.

Coincidentally, after they were procured, USPS apparently magically found the one that hadn't been touched in a month and two days.

Let the record show President HC has hooked up his running mate and his family with three PS5's... I take care of my friends.

Now who here needs one?

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Let the record show President HC has hooked up his running mate and his family with three PS5's... I take care of my friends.

Now who here needs one?

Let the record show I may have been able to get one solo if HC wasn't hogging them all.

Let the record also show i am doubly appreciative if his efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad