Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I think your friend might be a dick.

Your friends all seem to suck

Dolphins fan friend thinks everything in the group should revolve around him. I mean you folks read me waiting over an hour for a hot pot dinner cause his wife didn't dare ask him to stop a generic f***ing World of Warcraft raid.

Best bud thinks throwing is a part of Mario Party. I get it's a viable strategy but I didn't need the blatant out loud calls of throwing.

I get the argument against throwing. But, don't pull that shit on me after you delay us after I f***ing get everyone to explicitly agree on a time.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Dolphins fan friend thinks everything in the group should revolve around him. I mean you folks read me waiting over an hour for a hot pot dinner cause his wife didn't dare ask him to stop a generic f***ing World of Warcraft raid.

Best bud thinks throwing is a part of Mario Party. I get it's a viable strategy but I didn't need the blatant out loud calls of throwing.

I get the argument against throwing. But, don't pull that shit on me after you delay us after I f***ing get everyone to explicitly agree on a time.
JC1Y.gif

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
Took the Cyberpunk plunge. So far so good... not sure where to focus my character build though.

Anyone play it? What was your build?

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Kingdom of amular is free with ps plus. It’s surprisingly not a bad game
I really wish they would've been able to continue that series. The only gripe I had was that the one class was so overpowered that after a certain point you could just walk into a crowd and one shot kill them all with a magic nuke while the other classes seemed to be a struggle.

Reactions: Lord Defect
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad