Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Holy flying shitting shitballs.

source.gif

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

I want these to be good very badly.

But 4 will probably be a complete waste of space like 3 was and the last Blizzard Remaster was such an over the top debacle that I have zero hope. They still haven't fixed that WC3 remaster from 1/20.

I believe they'll make a game with meaningful depth again when I see it and not a second before.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I want these to be good very badly.

But 4 will probably be a complete waste of space like 3 was and the last Blizzard Remaster was such an over the top debacle that I have zero hope. They still haven't fixed that WC3 remaster from 1/20.

I believe they'll make a game with meaningful depth again when I see it and not a second before.

PoE and the constant updates they have make the waiting for a new Diablo much, much less painful, or would if I could play.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Well we've known that. Why anyone is using anything but a LMG or the AKU is beyond me.
Those guns are pretty useless in Warzone, which is what the tweet is referencing. Somehow the guns don't translate well from MP to Warzone, it's a really weird dynamic.

Basically when the Cold War/Warzone integration came out, all the attachments for the CW guns didn't do what the attachments stats said they did. So that guy from the tweet (JGOD) and some others tested all the attachments and found out which were the best. And of course everyone used those attachments. This most recent update made it so that the attachments stats are actually true now, which basically ruined all the guns again.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Those guns are pretty useless in Warzone, which is what the tweet is referencing. Somehow the guns don't translate well from MP to Warzone, it's a really weird dynamic.

Basically when the Cold War/Warzone integration came out, all the attachments for the CW guns didn't do what the attachments stats said they did. So that guy from the tweet (JGOD) and some others tested all the attachments and found out which were the best. And of course everyone used those attachments. This most recent update made it so that the attachments stats are actually true now, which basically ruined all the guns again.
Ah, well Warzone is pretty useless. Boom roasted.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I'd honestly agree with you on that right now. :laugh: I'm pretty over it after playing almost nightly with friends. I know you're not a BR fan though.
I contemplated trying it last night with my friend and his brother because his brother was getting MAJOR lag in Cold War but he didn't have it downloaded and that woulda taken forever for a spur of the moment kinda thing.

I'm too busy laughing at Season Two of Cold War having ONE new 6v6 multiplayer map. ONE!

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I contemplated trying it last night with my friend and his brother because his brother was getting MAJOR lag in Cold War but he didn't have it downloaded and that woulda taken forever for a spur of the moment kinda thing.

I'm too busy laughing at Season Two of Cold War having ONE new 6v6 multiplayer map. ONE!
They must be too busy trying fix all the bugs that keep popping up rather than creating new content. Or they just don't care because they're raking in the dough either way.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
They must be too busy trying fix all the bugs that keep popping up rather than creating new content. Or they just don't care because they're raking in the dough either way.
Warzone and Zombies look like they got all of the real updates because that's where the money is mostly.

6V6 Multiplayer is just a dying breed and an afterthought, I guess.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY

Are you SHITTING me??? I guess I didn't read the fine print about the maps. Screw all these specialty modes. I only know one person who wants to play 3v3 and it's because he blows at everything else. There should be at least two brand new 6v6 maps PLUS a classic map. Then one combined arms and one 3v3.

This season is all about the new Zombies mode anyway.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Are you SHITTING me??? I guess I didn't read the fine print about the maps. Screw all these specialty modes. I only know one person who wants to play 3v3 and it's because he blows at everything else. There should be at least two brand new 6v6 maps PLUS a classic map. Then one combined arms and one 3v3.

This season is all about the new Zombies mode anyway.

It'll probably take you a minute to find anything about normal multiplayer on this...
r3a1yvh00ai61.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad