Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Half.

Life.

tumblr_lyzn58j27z1rnnop6o1_400.gif

TYgygZX.gif

Characters. Story. World building. Atmosphere. Gameplay diversity. Revolutionary FPS mechanics. It's got it all. It's insane how well it holds up to any game today.
Seems like they really lazily ripped off a lot of Portal 2 mechanics...
sarcasm.gg

Reactions: Defect

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I am assuming this is a ranking of favorite games? The NES Metal Gear is God Awful. Even for nostalgia purposes it sucks! Everything after NES is pretty much solid gold (never played Revengeance or Survive so I don't include that) but Metal Gear and Snake's Revenge sucked thirty years ago and they suck now. Haha.
Boo.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
My Top 5 Games

1. Final Fantasy VII
  2. The Last Of Us
  3. Metal Gear Solid (PS1)
  4. Red Dead Redemption II
  5. Batman: Arkham City

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
I can’t possibly comprehend playing TLOU and thinking that it’s boring. It’s one of the best adventures ever made.

I assume it is, based on the community. I assume it'll get better as it goes along.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
My Top 5 Games

1. Final Fantasy VII
  2. The Last Of Us
  3. Metal Gear Solid (PS1)
  4. Red Dead Redemption II
  5. Batman: Arkham City

Genuinely think the FF7 remake will be better than the original.

My top 5 in a rough order:

1) TLOU
2) Witcher 3
3) MGS2
4) Tomb Raider 2
5) Uncharted 4

Reactions: Rebels57

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Genuinely think the FF7 remake will be better than the original.

My top 5 in a rough order:

1) TLOU
2) Witcher 3
3) MGS2
4) Tomb Raider 2
5) Uncharted 4

It looks absolutely incredible. It wont have the impact on me the original did for obvious reasons, but im still super pumped to get my hands on it.

Good call on MGS2. That game is underrated due to playing as Raiden and not Snake most of the game. It blew me away when it came out though.

Ive tried getting into Witcher 3. Just not grabbing me for whatever reason.

bauer

I MISS GHOST
Nov 11, 2007
Half.

Life.

tumblr_lyzn58j27z1rnnop6o1_400.gif

TYgygZX.gif

Characters. Story. World building. Atmosphere. Gameplay diversity. Revolutionary FPS mechanics. It's got it all. It's insane how well it holds up to any game today.

there's only 3 games i'd rank above HL2.

Bioshock
Mass Effect 2
Silent Hill 2

Fallout: New Vegas comes close.

speaking of New Vegas, anyone looking forward to The Outer Worlds? only 2 weeks away!

Reactions: kudymen and trostol

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh

Bioshock
Mass Effect 2
Silent Hill 2

Fallout: New Vegas comes close.

speaking of New Vegas, anyone looking forward to The Outer Worlds? only 2 weeks away!

I am looking forward to it but gonna play it via gamepass...

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
OK, so I got Bloodborne as one of the free PS+ games forever ago. Tried it like 6-9 months ago, hated it. Just tried it again since I've read its a very good game, and I just can't stand it. I'm still stuck at the first level thing in Central Centralia or wherever the f*** you are. I finally got past the big group of enemies by the bonfire, just to get f***ed up by two big dog things about 10 minutes later.

This is admittedly my first Souls game and I have a feeling I would like Dark Souls 1-3 since I read they're a slower, more cautious game than Bloodborne...but if actually still had discs, that game probably would have been snapped in two :laugh:

Playing The Last of Us for the first time since it was free for PS+...very good story so far, but the gameplay is just meh. Granted, I'm still very early in the game.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)

Bioshock
Mass Effect 2
Silent Hill 2

I agree with this so much.

Bioshock is likely the best thing I've ever played in terms of gaming experience. There are a couple of contenders for the top spot (HL2 is there as well) - but I like your list a lot

Reactions: bauer

bauer

I MISS GHOST
Nov 11, 2007
I agree with this so much.

Bioshock is likely the best thing I've ever played in terms of gaming experience. There are a couple of contenders for the top spot (HL2 is there as well) - but I like your list a lot

thanks. yeah, i love games that are immersive and have great stories. if you enjoyed Bioshock i would strongly recommend Prey. it's basically Bioshock in outer space.

Reactions: kudymen

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ

I love hitman 2, they keep adding content and new missions. They also include hitman 1 incase you wanted to play and missed the 2016 release.

Hitman 1 2016 has the old build

Hitman 1 on hitman 2 has the new features example more bushes to hide in.

I paid 99 bucks for hitman 2 because it included the expansion pass, I think it's a 50 or 60 fee to add it, but they keep adding missions.

I like how you have to repeat levels and defeat it different ways.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad