OT: Video Game Thread: Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Everyone I know is playing the Harry Potter and friends game. The one that is Pokemon Go but Potterverse.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Everyone I know is playing the Harry Potter and friends game. The one that is Pokemon Go but Potterverse.

i play it some..i get the premise is to play on the move..but if so you must have unlimited data...also feels like there should be more to do when stationary

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
@JojoTheWhale ik playing the first one. When I say play, I turn it on and do something here and there, then several hours later I turn it off. I feel like nothing has been accomplished during that time.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
All right my fellow video game enthusiasts.

Sealed copy of Pokemon Yellow for GameBoy Color. How much do you think I could get for it?

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
When I was younger my friend's older brother started a local game store chain and my friend worked at the location nearest me so we'd hang out there a lot. The other person that worked there got the actually bright idea to gather up and buy a bunch of the random instruction booklets they had amassed that sold for probably a quarter apiece and sell them all online for hundreds of dollars. Wish I thought of it first.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Latest FFXIV Expansion came out. That'll soak up a lot of my time this summer.

I played this for a while after I put down WoW. But I had the foresight to realize I was just jumping from one black hole to the other and cut myself off at like, level 40.

Was definitely a fun game, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad