OT: Video Game Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I lied. I had the chance with the console version, but when I hit add to cart, it would give an error. Then it crashed
giphy.gif

FLYERSFAN18

May 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
I posted this in the Geek Emporium board but I thought I’d ask here as well.

I think it may have been talked about before but I have a question about upgrading Xbox Live Gold to Gamepass Ultimate for $1. Is Xbox still offering that? How many months of Gold can I upgrade? And is it $1 per month that I upgrade?

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Nuke town brings back good memories. Great for leveling up with the double xp

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
The first shotgun you start with unlocked is a beast on nuketown. I had some sort of weapon skin unlocked from who knows what(game share so maybe preorder thru my buddy but that’s usually not a thing), it sucks. Shoots so much slower. Hit rank 21 tonight, from maybe 4?

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
If you ain’t using the M16 you’re doing it wrong. Took me two weeks too long to figure it out. I resisted the burst fire, but what a game changer that gun is. K/D through the roof (for me anyway).

Last edited:

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
If you ain’t using the M16 you’re doing it wrong. Took me two weeks too long to figure it out. I resisted the burst fire, but what a game changer that gun is. K:D through the roof (for me anyway).
I know I unlocked it but I can’t find it. I have the first three available and none are the m16. I literally just looked for it too.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
PJGKWrM.png

@Captain Dave Poulin I'm going for 100 in a league. I'm a masochist.

I was thinking about this game the other day. The context was "How embarrassing could I actually be when I eventually have the internet to play that again and I have to ask him how to do the most basic things? He is going to be so f***ing exasperated and think I am handicapped."

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I was thinking about this game the other day. The context was "How embarrassing could I actually be when I eventually have the internet to play that again and I have to ask him how to do the most basic things? He is going to be so f***ing exasperated and think I am handicapped."

"Damn it Jojo I'm lagging. Maybe playing from Japan all the way to servers located on the East coast isn't the best idea."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad