Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Thanks man!
Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 8.07.26 PM.png

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I finally got around to playing some “playoff” games with my team and I enjoyed the game play. Felt like we played very well and nothing stuck out that bothered me besides the people doing the same cheese shot over and over.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Also, I've seen rumors of people saying that you can return bits and pieces of the GameStop bundles to GameStop stores for full refunds back to the original form of payments. I cannot confirm it from my own experience but it's worth a shot.
This has never been the case

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
It hasn’t but seems like some people had some luck doing it on Twitter and some didn’t. Looks to depend on the store.
I haven’t seen it, but prior to this, don’t bundle boxes say “contents not for resale” and the receipt saying something like “bundle can only be returned unopened”

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
So, I played a few games of Cod. No issues, except for the boat or ship or cruise ship level. Every timed I spawned the screen was blurry, for about 5 seconds. Is this a feature of that level, or of any hardcore match? Did I just imagine it?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I haven’t seen it, but prior to this, don’t bundle boxes say “contents not for resale” and the receipt saying something like “bundle can only be returned unopened”
I didn’t see that listed anywhere. It’s also not a real in one box bundle. It’s put together by the stores so all items are separate.

Reactions: Defect

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I’m ready to be hurt again.

Walmart is doing their Black Friday sale tomorrow night at 9PM. This includes both Delivery and in store pickup so that gives a better shot to get one, IMO.
Looks like Walmart retracted the in store pickup for tonight’s drop. It’s only for delivery.

Which begs the question.... what’s up with stores getting and holding stock when you can’t buy them anyway? Why not just leave them in a central warehouse?

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I'm more of a Shipment guy myself, but I'm a glutton for punishment. Debating on whether or not to buy Cold War solely for Nuketown.
I like Shipment but TDM games are done is like 90 seconds which kind of sucks. And I'm not all that great in close so I'm usually not much more than a 1:1 guy on that level. :laugh:

I took a COD break for like 6 years so I'm a sucker for the old COD maps (Crash). I'll probably just be in Nuketown 24/7 until they take it off the playlist. Double XP and Double Weapon XP until 11/30 I think so now is a good time to play if you decide.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I like Shipment but TDM games are done is like 90 seconds which kind of sucks. And I'm not all that great in close so I'm usually not much more than a 1:1 guy on that level. :laugh:

I took a COD break for like 6 years so I'm a sucker for the old COD maps (Crash). I'll probably just be in Nuketown 24/7 until they take it off the playlist. Double XP and Double Weapon XP until 11/30 I think so now is a good time to play if you decide.
Oh yeah, I just back out if I get in a TDM match on Shipment. It's pointless. Hardpoint on the other hand... that's where you can level up a gun in a few games. 10 or 15 minutes of absolute mayhem. You just have to accept that you'll get spawn killed at least 20 times :laugh:.

I was in the same boat with the COD break. The recent MW is my first one since the OG Black Ops. I was a Battlefield guy for a while there.

Reactions: FLYguy3911

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
The Series X Bundles on GameStop have been extremely easy to check out with from what I can tell. They're getting less horrible too. It's not ideal but today they had COD, NBA 2K21, a $50 Xbox Gift Card, and 3 Months of Ultimate Game Pass.

Not too much overkill.

Hell, I think they dropped a couple hours ago and I was just able to add one to my cart. That's most of the battle on GameStop.

https://www.gamestop.com/video-game...competitive-gamer-system-bundle/B224744N.html

EDIT: And... it's gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Young Sandwich
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad