OT: Video Game Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Ok cod nerds. The m16 blows for non hardcore, but is f***ing money on my baby hardcore.
I’m currently running the m16 (level 11)with the kobra, 16.3” rapid fire, front grip, 45 round mag, and speed tape. Secondary is the beautiful Hauter 77 (level 24)with infantry choke, 24.1” ranger, stanag 8 round tube, sasr jungle tape, and the shotgun stock.
Equipment are flash, drag and proximity mine. Perks are flak jacket, scavenger and gung-ho, with danger close.
Tell me
Why I’m wrong

Also, is there a way with lawbreaker to use the Hauter 77 as a primary? I only see the other shotgun available and I don’t have it unlocked. I’m only level 28.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I was in Best Buy on Wednesday and they had a bunch of PS5s behind the customer service counter and I was so psyched until they told me they were online pickups only

Flyers1987

Apr 23, 2017
********************Super Big Thanks to Hollywood!!!!!********************
Used HC twitter suggestions and got me started. Without that there was no chance. Had to sign up for twitter. Not a social media person really but did send one tweet. Maybe my last one also. Think there will be opportunities to get xbox or ps5 before Christmas. You need to be very quick and ready to go on screen.

Spent hours and days looking for PS5. There was a little heartache and lost alot of sleep. Had an order at Sams Club and my credit card was denied because of Fraud alert. Answered the text that it was not and then was sold out. This was around 12:30 AM. It happens. Called credit card company to take off fraud alert for Holidays. This is for Christmas for the kids. They didn't ask for it but will be a surprise. Ordered a bundle one from Sony Playstation 5 - antonline.com today. Don't prefer bundles and will have to sell the mature games. These go fast. They will have more but you need to be super quick. They are sold out now.
You can get one from the scalpers at stockx but go for around $1000. Just didn't want to do it. They offer a finance option also which is not that bad.

Tips:
  • Use Twitter. Have notifications turned on phone and laptop
  • Have Credit card info saved for vendor website. May have to copy and paste as a way to avoid bots
  • Try phone app and website. More people have better luck on phone app.
  • Have Multiple screens opened on laptop to different vendors and their apps on the phone (ie. Ready to go on twitter alert or autorefresh page) Remember F5 to refresh on PC. Have screen open on different tabs.
  • Think best chances are Amazon, Playstation Direct, Target, Walmart, Bestbuy, Costco, Sams Club & GameStop to get it. Think for Target , Best Buy, Walmart order online and pickup think is best option with Playstation Direct. May need to drive farther to another store.
  • Here's a link to check inventory by store PlayStation 5 Console, Blu-ray disc version - Walmart Inventory Checker - BrickSeek
  • Here's a link to check inventory by store PopFindr
  • Here's a link that will add directly the item into your basket if available for Walmart. It will go away once in basket. Pretty cool. This is for PS5 disk. Walmart. Need to refresh.
  • Signup for stock informer and telegram. It is free. Will send you stock notifications on phone. Signed up for both on web and installed app on phone. https://www.stockinformer.com
Here is who I followed on Twitter:

@Stock_Informer
@ShowtimePro4
@VideoBStie
@realpabgames
@PopFindr_
@Dubs_CP
@ChitoGaminYT
@TheSiteSupply
@PS5StockUpdates
@spieltimes
@PS5only
@videogamedeals
@PlayStation
@StephaniePankey
@Wario64
@Jake_Randall_YT
@linuswilson
@GYXdeals
@PS5StockAlerts
@Walmart
@BestBuy
@Newegg
@antonlinecom
@GameStop

Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
********************Super Big Thanks to Hollywood!!!!!********************
Used HC twitter suggestions and got me started. Without that there was no chance. Had to sign up for twitter. Not a social media person really but did send one tweet. Maybe my last one also. Think there will be opportunities to get xbox or ps5 before Christmas. You need to be very quick and ready to go on screen.

Spent hours and days looking for PS5. There was a little heartache and lost alot of sleep. Had an order at Sams Club and my credit card was denied because of Fraud alert. Answered the text that it was not and then was sold out. This was around 12:30 AM. It happens. Called credit card company to take off fraud alert for Holidays. This is for Christmas for the kids. They didn't ask for it but will be a surprise. Ordered a bundle one from Sony Playstation 5 - antonline.com today. Don't prefer bundles and will have to sell the mature games. These go fast. They will have more but you need to be super quick. They are sold out now.
You can get one from the scalpers at stockx but go for around $1000. Just didn't want to do it. They offer a finance option also which is not that bad.

Tips:
  • Use Twitter. Have notifications turned on phone and laptop
  • Have Credit card info saved for vendor website. May have to copy and paste as a way to avoid bots
  • Try phone app and website. More people have better luck on phone app.
  • Have Multiple screens opened on laptop to different vendors and their apps on the phone (ie. Ready to go on twitter alert or autorefresh page) Remember F5 to refresh on PC. Have screen open on different tabs.
  • Think best chances are Amazon, Playstation Direct, Target, Walmart, Bestbuy, Costco, Sams Club & GameStop to get it. Think for Target , Best Buy, Walmart order online and pickup think is best option with Playstation Direct. May need to drive farther to another store.
  • Here's a link to check inventory by store PlayStation 5 Console, Blu-ray disc version - Walmart Inventory Checker - BrickSeek
  • Here's a link to check inventory by store PopFindr
  • Here's a link that will add directly the item into your basket if available for Walmart. It will go away once in basket. Pretty cool. This is for PS5 disk. Walmart
Here is who I followed on Twitter:

@Stock_Informer
@ShowtimePro4
@VideoBStie
@realpabgames
@PopFindr_
@Dubs_CP
@ChitoGaminYT
@TheSiteSupply
@PS5StockUpdates
@spieltimes
@PS5only
@videogamedeals
@PlayStation
@StephaniePankey
@Wario64
@Jake_Randall_YT
@linuswilson
@GYXdeals
@PS5StockAlerts
@Walmart
@BestBuy
@Newegg
@antonlinecom
@GameStop

Good luck
giphy.gif

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I have no problem trying to get one for you, but I don't want one so I don't want to get stuck with it if we get them concurrently. I won't scalp it so that's not an option.
I'm just messing. I was able to get what I wanted at least for now.

Preference was a Series X, i'm just sitting around waiting for Microsoft to actually ship it out but no luck. Meanwhile people who buy a system today from one of these stores will get it next week.

I'd like a PS5 but it's a luxury that I don't need in this current climate.

I appreciate it though.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Did walmart even have a release last night? I looked, didn't see anything so I went to bed
Nope and all the morons that camped out at Walmart's because people said to went home empty handed.

The ad clearly said Online Only for the PS5 and Xbox but people saw "In-Store sales begin at 5AM local time, except where prohibited by law" so they thought they'd get one along with CS reps saying that they'd be available. Those CS reps don't know anything.

Flyers1987

Apr 23, 2017
Friends, just sign up for the various Discord Stock Alerts channels and turn on notifications for Mentions only. You can denote which specific pieces of hardware you want.
Your right. I forget to mention to sign up for stock informer and telegram which send stock alerts. It will message you on phone. I got one at around 4pm for gamestop. Will modify other post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad