OT: Video Game Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyers1987

Apr 23, 2017

@JojoTheWhale

Is this a scam?

Walmart Affiliates website spells out affiliates.walmart.com and when you go to affil.walmart.com it just says w00t.

That is the guy I got the shortcut from. Don't believe it is a scam. If you go into your walmart check out basket. Then on a separate tab use that link and keep refreshing. What it does is that when it is in stock it will run and put into your checkout cart instead of adding it to cart. It saves a step. From there you still need to check out. Rumor is 9pm for Walmart tonight not sure if true. Also if you substitute the sku # with an xbox number it will do the same thing. Also have your credit card info in notepad to copy in. Walmart may delete it for this purchase due to high demand.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
That is the guy I got the shortcut from. Don't believe it is a scam. If you go into your walmart check out basket. Then on a separate tab use that link and keep refreshing. What it does is that when it is in stock it will run and put into your checkout cart instead of adding it to cart. It saves a step. From there you still need to check out. Rumor is 9pm for Walmart tonight not sure if true. Also if you substitute the sku # with an xbox number it will do the same thing. Also have your credit card info in notepad to copy in. Walmart may delete it for this purchase due to high demand.
Oh I know what it does, I just mean that the website address itself just seems “off” to me.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Looks like overnight if you had a Series X in your Microsoft Cart from earlier it let you check out.

Can’t wait for those orders to get delivered before mine.

Le sigh.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad