Boston Bruins VI-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
I try to pretend I just got a phone call and was left (insert franchise) in a will.

I’m Boston I keep Lauko & Beecher out of this

I’m thinking with Frederic Studnicka Lauko & Beecher I have young cost controlled players who I expect to play like I imagine a Bruins should- uptempo, a bit edgy, their floor is third line.

I like Senyshyn as a player I’d love to see him get a real chance here

when I was growing up especially in the 12 -14 league teams players were coming into league 23-25 regularly and becoming stars

I’m Nashville I definitely get Senyshyn in this and start on third line / he’s big and very fast has an excellent shot and kills penalties / plays in dirty areas / I would insist he’s in this

it starts with expansion exempt Vaakanainen who has looked good - great stick very good skater using his quickness and positioning, size (he’s 6’1) and stick to defend (hopefully he’s watching how Grzelcyk uses his skillset to defend)

Preds D would have Josi, Ellis, Fabbro, and Vaakanainen/ not a bad group

DeBrusk in a free flowing laid back city would work / I can see Jake in a cowboy hat and if she’s single maybe dating Peyton Krebs hot country western sister.

Nashville GM could swing two separate deals

Forsberg for Vaakanainen, DeBrusk, Senyshyn, and a first

and then wheel Ekholm for another first and a prospect/ I’m then I go after Morgan Frost or Nick Robertson. Leafs could make finals where anything goes adding Ekholm

Preds could do a quick rebuild
Robertson
DeBrusk
Senyshyn
Vaakanainen
2 firsts
So would you add Beecher and another first for Eichel ?

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
I might add Steen and Berglund to that group of prospects to keep.

i like berglund as a sleeper prospect, he's had a nice year in the SHL. and steen is a nasty little
dude with skill. but i wonder about his long-term future in the NHL. he seems to be more
effective in the middle than at wing. just not really enthralled with tiny centers personally,
and would use him as a chip for ekholm or another strong addition.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I have no problem giving them until the deadline but if Sweeney can’t see that they have 2 kicks at a cup in the next 8-10 years he’s as dumb as a stump.

Trade anyone other than line 1, Krejci, Ritchie, Coyle, Smith, McAvoy, Carlo to:

Get a 2/3D (Ekholm level player)

Get a 2nd line winger (Granlund, Arvidsson level player)

Stop making things so difficult.

Players are available...cap space is there...assets are there.

Just do it.

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
I have no problem giving them until the deadline but if Sweeney can’t see that they have 2 kicks at a cup in the next 8-10 years he’s as dumb as a stump.

Trade anyone other than line 1, Krejci, Ritchie, Coyle, Smith, McAvoy, Carlo to:

Get a 2/3D (Ekholm level player)

Get a 2nd line winger (Granlund, Arvidsson level player)

Stop making things so difficult.

Players are available...cap space is there...assets are there.

Just do it.
Those 2 shouldn't be on the list especially McAvoy.

TimThomas24

Jun 13, 2013
Sorry not sorry, I take Lucic back (with retention) in a heart beat.

He'd be top 5 on this team in ES goals and points and add the desperately needed physical element. Perfect 3rd liner
I was literally just thinking this. Lucic retained and Bennett for Bjork and whatever else gets it done. Waive Wagner. We need big bodies in this division. The playoffs are going to be a blood bath (if we even get in).

March-Berg-Pasta
Debrusk-Krejci-Ritchie
Lucic-Coyle-Smith
Frederik-Kuraly-Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad