Boston Bruins VI-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
@DominicT any idea who you think they may be looking at? You're likely not allowed to divulge if someone told you!

Ryan, Bertuzzi, Mantha are the only ones that come to mind for me. Larkin is obviously not available

xjoeyc23x

Apr 1, 2015
Persons of interest from DET.

Mantha, Fabbri, Namestnikov, Ryan

But boy do they have LD depth.

Reactions: Gordoff

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Please no to Staal. He’s so done
He's not done. He can fill a LD role for us quite well for the remainder of this year, and he'd come relatively cheaply.

All depends on what other moves might be in the making.....

Staal fills a left side need, and he'll be a lot cheaper than Eckholm. That still leaves you with enough trade capital to get a middle 6 winger.

You can do Staal + Forsberg/Arvidsson without having to mortgage the farm.

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Mantha would be amazing.

Marchand - Bergeron - Pasternak
Ritchie - Krejci - Mantha
Frederic - Coyle - Smith
Bjork - Studnicka - Senyshyn

send Debrusk + another prospect and some picks.
I don't see the logic in Yzerman trading Mantha (who they extended last year) unless someone made him a stupid offer that was well above market.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
A trade with Nashville for Ekholm and Forsberg just makes so much sense. Fills both of our biggest needs.

What would we have to give up for that?
Arvidsson would be awfully sweet with Ekholm as well and a lot more likely, and as far as the Wings go, Mantha or Larkin and more than likely their not moving Larkin but something around Debrusk for Mantha makes sense.

I want nothing to do with Bobby ryan. I like him as a player but Ive seen him break his finger/hand one too many times. lol

bruins4thecup65

Jun 27, 2011
Arvidsson would be awfully sweet with Ekholm as well and a lot more likely, and as far as the Wings go, Mantha or Larkin and more than likely their not moving Larkin but something around Debrusk for Mantha makes sense.

I want nothing to do with Bobby ryan. I like him as a player but Ive seen him break his finger/hand one too many times. lol
Probably two firsts a second, Vaakanen, Moore, and Kase

Reactions: HustleB and Gordoff

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
He's not done. He can fill a LD role for us quite well for the remainder of this year, and he'd come relatively cheaply.

All depends on what other moves might be in the making.....

Staal fills a left side need, and he'll be a lot cheaper than Eckholm. That still leaves you with enough trade capital to get a middle 6 winger.

You can do Staal + Forsberg/Arvidsson without having to mortgage the farm.
Well he can fill in but so could a lot of guys. I wouldn’t touch him

Reactions: bbfan419

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Who’s the one guy playing in Providence that teams are calling on in a trade?

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
I also guarantee every team is asking about Frederic. Kid has made a name for himself already. Would not be surprised if the Forsberg conversation starts with Frederic and then a nice +. I do it but that’s the only player on the block I would do it for.

Reactions: bbfan419
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad