Boston Bruins VI-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 96824

Lucic isn’t being suggested for his goal scoring clearly. He’s being suggested because of how embarrassing and soft our team was today.

I asked how that lineup would score more. You said they would score more. Now he's not being suggested for his goal scoring. Interesting.

I like your point though.

The last two years they've been embarrassing and soft according to this board and the team's management themselves and sat at the top of the standings with their speed and skill approach.

This year they decided to follow your model, add some ruggedness to the lineup, get chippy, work their way up that fighting majors leaderboard (3rd in the league right now) and they're on the bubble for a playoff spot.

It could just be me, but I kind of feel like it's clear what they should be adding to the lineup.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
How are you getting Lucic?
Bjork and a second rd pk. 50% Lucia salary retained byCAL. That’s how.

You know how you get talent , real end talent . You offer Studnicka and UV starting off. You picture in your mind or think the prospects I’m trading will they ever be that player I’m trading for in three years. If not . Do it.

Reactions: Johnny4778

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass

You know how you get talent , real end talent . You offer Studnicka and UV starting off. You picture in your mind or think the prospects I’m trading will they ever be that player I’m trading for in three years. If not . Do it.
Lucic sorry

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
At the trade dead line, if we are realist, seriously, what player Bruins can trade to get something great in return? I think Bruins cant trade McAvoy, Lauzon, Carlo, Zboril, the perfect line, Rask...after that what can you get with the other players left, seriously, even with Studnicka with his 3 pts in 16 games, almost a ghost every game, what this player can bring ...i dont know how Sweeny can improve this roster with what we have now...

Reactions: Kegs

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England

I’d rather keep the 2nd at that point.

TimThomas24

Jun 13, 2013
You think he’s gonna have that same production here, in this system, in a more difficult division?
I don’t think he’s the answer to win a cup. I think we’re two trades away. The biggest needs I see are toughness and an upgrade over Debrusk. Lucic isn’t the answer for goal scoring but checks off the leadership and response boxes which we clearly lack after todays pitiful performance.

63-37-88
21-46-Meier or other upgrade
17-13-12
11-52-Bennett

this team is ready for a deep playoff run. Dont see how anyone disagrees with that.

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->