Prospect Info: Vegas Golden Knights Prospect/Henderson Silver Knights AHL Thread II

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Source? He looked like a healthy scratch with Dugan finally coming back (and Duke).

He hadn't had any significant injury the past few years to my knowledge.

I thought that's what Brian McCormick said at the start of Friday's game.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Lindbom played his first SHL game today, as relief after the first when down 0-4. Saved 19/20 shots, looked nervous out there so he made some mistakes, kind of expected.

Henderson Finest

Oct 13, 2019
Does anyone have any information on Alan Quine? I watched him play in Stockton and he's a guy who just piles up points. Been waiting for him to hit the ice all year but can't find any information on why is isn't playing. Please advise.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Does anyone have any information on Alan Quine? I watched him play in Stockton and he's a guy who just piles up points. Been waiting for him to hit the ice all year but can't find any information on why is isn't playing. Please advise.
He had surgery in the offseason.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Leschyshyn, Rondbjerg, Dorofeyev, Jones & Corcoran are on fire. They'll need to rely on most of these kids if they clear cap for Eichel.

Morozov has been playing LW for Sochi, interestingly enough. Who's excited for an all-Russian line in Henderson next season?:
Dorofeyev-Morozov-Marushev
Chayka Miromanov

Reactions: ck26

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
Leschyshyn, Rondbjerg, Dorofeyev, Jones & Corcoran are on fire. They'll need to rely on most of these kids if they clear cap for Eichel.

Morozov has been playing LW for Sochi, interestingly enough. Who's excited for an all-Russian line in Henderson next season?:
Dorofeyev-Morozov-Marushev
Chayka Miromanov

For where these guys were drafted, they are decent prospects. No doubt VGK knows how to scout talent.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
For where these guys were drafted, they are decent prospects. No doubt VGK knows how to scout talent.

I don't know how much say Bob Lowes has in the draft, but he was able to find some gems for the Senators in the later rounds (namely Stone).

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Brisson officially made the Team USA Olympic roster.

Cormier, Demek etc will be back in the WJC this summer when the tournament resumes.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Do the Silver Knights skaters suck?

Every game I've watched, and I haven't watched a ton, we are outshot by big margins and a cursory glance at stats shows Thompson once again arguably the best goalie in the AHL and Patera rocking a .931 in his seven starts with Thompson out and tonight's game stopping 14 of 14 through one period as HSK has one or two shots, and they are middle of the division despite the apparently exemplary goaltending.

Also, it seems Thompson may have been facing the most amount of shots per game in his starts and it doesn't look like Patera has it any easier.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad